I'm OBESE!

Options

Replies

• meganuhl1
    meganuhl1 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When I got pregnant with my second baby I just couldn't believe it when my midwife told me to keep the weight gain to less than 15lbs because of being morbidly obese. I never seen myself as obese let along morbidly obese. I just thought I was fat. I think that was what clicked for me because I knew deep down she was telling me the truth. It took me a while but I'm down to being just plain obese and I'm hoping in a month or so I will be in the overweight category. It is a journey but its a journey of our own :)
  • nas061
    nas061 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I look forward to becoming obese also soon! :)
  • JojoEffeckt164
    JojoEffeckt164 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    good job! You look at least 10 years younger =) Be proud of yourself!
  • Zombieinkpot
    Zombieinkpot Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations on your loss and your amazing adventures! You may not be super morbidly obese anymore, but you certainly are super! Thank you for the inspiration.
  • hmaddpear
    hmaddpear Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    You are Awesome! Congratulations on all your hard work - sounds like you're having a blast as well. Abseiling? I think that one might go on my bucket list as well!
  • seamoth
    seamoth Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thank you for strengthening my resolve and inspiring me. What a journey you are on.....and what a star you are!
  • Camera_BagintheUK
    Camera_BagintheUK Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    You're amazing! And you look stunning :flowerforyou:

You're right, everyone has their own struggles, it's not right or helpful to compare. But to be fair, I started out only obese, and now I'm down to the last few pounds of overweight - I can't begin to imagine the courage and effort and tenacity you've pulled out of the bag! It is inspiring, what you've done, and you do look beautiful!
  • joybedford
    joybedford Posts: 1,680 Member
    Options
    Fantastic story thanks for sharing you are amazing. Keep up the good work.
  • marcietracy
    marcietracy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    awesome, very motivating story! you look great!
  • Silentfool
    Silentfool Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    awesome story.

and you have done a great job.

Well done
  • gela130
    gela130 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    congrats! what a great story- wishing you the happiest of endings:)
  • SunnyDuckling
    SunnyDuckling Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    What a fantastic story! Wow! Congratulations! :) Keep going with what you're doing, because it's obviously working :bigsmile:
  • JeanJeannie0001
    JeanJeannie0001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your hard earned accomplishments. You are so positive, just the vibe I needed to start my day. Thanks for that! And thanks for sharing your story. It has motivated me to make today the best day it can be.
  • charlisobel
    charlisobel Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    WOW! The difference is incredible! You are doing so well, very inspiring. :)
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Only 58.4 lbs until I graduate to being overweight!
    I LOVE the way you set up your incremental goals. (Super morbidly to morbidly to obese) It's too long of a stretch between celebrations otherwise. You look great! Congratulations.
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all. Right now my next scale goal is to be under 200 but training for triathlon #1 is really my focus. The scale goal will come with the training. The next scale goal is only 5-6 lb from that, which will officially make me half the woman I once was, then the remainder of the 58 to overweight, and then I'll reassess the numbers. My ultimate goal is to be HEALTHY and to live a good life and take this improving body on every adventure it can handle. Having big fitness events planned helps me focus on something other than the scale.
  • lgrix
    lgrix Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting your incredible story and congratulations on your ongoing success.
  • tdhc1313
    Options
    Absolutely amazing. Great job!!
  • jlshea
    jlshea Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Very inspring
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!