Need More SUPPORTIVE friends pls

Options
Hello everyone!!!
I am looking for dedicated supportive friends please join me in my journey and let us support each other :flowerforyou:

Replies

• mikyla_elise
    mikyla_elise Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Me too!!! Definitely need someone to keep me motivated :D
  • jazzrose15
    jazzrose15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same. Wanting to reach my goal by october for my holiday could use some support.
  • RedHeadHotMama
    RedHeadHotMama Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Same here. Feel free to add me anyone who is looking for supportive friends
  • teddyedward04
    teddyedward04 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have only started MFP but have been doing sw since Sept/Oct 2012. My weight is completely stuck :(
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    Good luck to all reaching their goals.

happy to support anyone who wants to add!
  • IronPhyllida
    IronPhyllida Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    I'm incredibly supportive. But also incredibly sarcastic. Oh and realistic. Up to you or anyone else if they want to add me!! :)
  • Marybethg46
    Marybethg46 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I too need some supportive friends on this weight loss journey...I am trying this time around...:smile:
  • cjazz72
    cjazz72 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me. I am a good at supporting people so as they support me back =D
  • KultaPanda2
    Options
    I'm only trying to lose my last half/stone, but I'd like some support as it seems to be the hardest!! :) Feel free to add me.
  • bamadwl
    bamadwl Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    One friendly suggestion: you already have over 200 friends. Not judging, you just may want to "weed out" the non-supportive ones. I welcome any positive friends who want support and do likewise. Life is a journey. Don't be so focused on the destination that you forget to enjoy the ride!
  • MissMegannLee
    MissMegannLee Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    One friendly suggestion: you already have over 200 friends. Not judging, you just may want to "weed out" the non-supportive ones. I welcome any positive friends who want support and do likewise. Life is a journey. Don't be so focused on the destination that you forget to enjoy the ride!

I second that! But it is totally up to you. I added you and I'm here for supportive and motivation if you need it OP!
    I'm also looking for new friends and more supporters. I've come this far, and I can tell you having positive feedback feels amazing and makes me not want to stop. Good luck on your journey.
  • crunchergirl
    crunchergirl Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I have been pretty active on MFP since I joined. Anyone who wants feel free to add me.
  • DBubba65
    DBubba65 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Supporter here...wishing all a healthy 2014. Accepting requests from active loggers!:)
  • Katybombatey
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I'm looking for mutual support as I have severely stalled in my weight loss. Just started using MFP and it seems to be a really excellent app. Not sure what I'm doing wrong, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! :)
  • the_summer_belle
    the_summer_belle Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me...I log daily and have an open diary...I motivate and support as much as possible...open invite to everyone reading this as well...cheers! :)

ditto
  • misshyy
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I plan to start logging meals etc daily.

Always willing to support others and see their motivating results. :)
  • Desert_flower3
    Desert_flower3 Posts: 58 Member
    Options

I may have more than 200 friends but more than half of them don't even log in. It's not about the numbers of friends clearly. I will support everyone my best... It would be nice to have the same . that's all. People here are really nice. Thanks for the advice