I'm OBESE!

Options

Replies

• Fitastic14
    Options
    Wonderful progress and thank you for your bravery to share it! I started in the obese category...now overweight, but have my own hurdles nonetheless. =)) Keep up the fantastic work!

You are a MFP role model!
  • akarney
    akarney Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    So awesome! Congrats on your success and determination!
  • Sharon5913
    Sharon5913 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    That's FANTASTIC!!! Keep up the great work and know that you are an inspiration to all of us!!
  • hoyalawya2003
    hoyalawya2003 Posts: 631 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. You are doing it, and I love your swimming motto!
  • wbandel
    wbandel Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Way to go! What an amazing life transformation! Now you're a super star! :D
  • ischia14
    Options
    Very inspiring post, I will read this every day for motivation!!! :-)
  • katimama
    katimama Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    fantastic! Your story is a wonderful inspiration. I've signed up for my 1st 5K but reading your story makes me want to do even more! great job
  • craftywitch_63
    craftywitch_63 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    Yours is an inspirational story. It gives me hope. :flowerforyou:
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    Of all of the changes you have made, I am most proud of you for learning to celebrate your own milestones! Sometimes we get down on ourselves for not measuring up to others, but you know that you are an ever improving you!
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You are awesome. My starting BMI 7 months ago was 69. I was and still am definitely in the super obese category. I've lost 36 pounds so far and have a long way to go. This inspiring story is exactly what I needed today! Thank you for sharing!
  • KimiSteinbach
    KimiSteinbach Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: LOVE your story! You are a funny writer! Keep up the awesome work!:love::flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Leigh_b
    Leigh_b Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    You are awesome!!! AND definitely SUPER :smile:
  • Darren252
    Darren252 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    What can i say, just wow!!

Thanks you for posting this, as someone else who needs to shed the same kind of weight its great to see it being done and the benefits it brings. Its nice to think whats at the ahead in the hard journey in front of me.
  • Serenitynow29
    Serenitynow29 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Wow! You are Super Strong and adventurous! Thanks for sharing.
  • JohnsElan
    Options
    Epic pipe hitter achievement! I'm rooting for you! Next quantum step is obese down to overweight. You can do it!
  • jillwhite12
    jillwhite12 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats on your success and to me it's very obvious that you have the mindset and the motivation needed for continued success! I have no doubt that you will achieve anything you put your mind to and you will meet all your goals. Thank you for your story and for inspiring so many :) All the best!
  • MissySpring
    MissySpring Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting! You are an inspiration. LOVE the new haircut, very flattering!
  • littleburgy
    littleburgy Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    Looking fabulous!
  • marnijojo
    marnijojo Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Incredible story - you should be so proud of yourself. You look great, but more importantly is how you feel, physically and emotionally. Great job.
  • 40andFindingFitness
    Options
    Nice job thus far! Continued success.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!