I'm OBESE!

Options

Replies

• snootmaster
    snootmaster Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I so appreciate you sharing your story-I love reading about success! Thank you!
  • cweaver1981
    cweaver1981 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You are such an inspiration.
  • rhondatime2chg
    rhondatime2chg Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Way to go! That is such an accomplishment.
  • mimismommy11
    mimismommy11 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! Thanks for sharing, you look great. :)
  • kdjess08
    Options
    Wow! Thats awesome! Seriously. Go you.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    awesome job and I started off as super morbidly obese as well and I am hovering on that BMI designation of being just overweight :) you will get there
  • Crateria_
    Crateria_ Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!
  • traumajunkie0601
    Options
    Wow! You are beautiful! Congratulations! I hope I am as successful as you in my journey!
  • Brige2269
    Brige2269 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job! I wish you more success!!
  • jypsyjulia
    jypsyjulia Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Mother of God, you are AMAZING! Also, off topic, but you're a really great writer, too, haha. I was really into your story because of its content and the way you wrote it.

I'm seriously just stunned. You overcame medical hurdles and are journeying towards health. That is incredible. You're awesome!!!!!!!!!! :D
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    Forget Wonder Woman you should have a superhero based on you! You are certainly an inspiration to me and I'm super jealous of your rappelling! You rock!
  • seddo
    seddo Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Inspirational! You've worked so hard!
  • echofm1
    echofm1 Posts: 471 Member
    Options
    Great job, and thank you for posting this! I just realized that I'm also close to being plain obese! Started out, according to height/weight calculators, at just barely super morbidly obese (50.6). Currently at morbidly obese (40.6) and once I lose 5 more pounds, I'll be at 270 pounds and officially plain, regular obese. It's great to realize that!
  • phillrn
    phillrn Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! That is awesome:)
  • 1princesswarrior
    1princesswarrior Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    I love seeing stories like yours! They are the most inspirational of all. I was never morbidly obese so I can't relate in that way or to your pain that you must over come to get out there and to rappel, that's totally amazing!

I can't wait to see you when you get to the overweight category, please post another update.
  • moeggep
    moeggep Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Congrats! What a way to inspire others. Getting a life back is what it's all about.
  • dianahoo
    dianahoo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Wonderful post. Thank you for sharing and for starting my day off with a smile!
  • yankeemold
    yankeemold Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Great work, great attitude. I have recently graduated from obese to overweight. I went from 34.2 BMI to 29.1. BP is now normal to pre-hypertenisive. The BP is what finally drove me to get rid of some of the excess. Doc said I was going to die (215/180 BP). I was taking 3 drugs and now none. Guess that is a real wake up call. Keeping with the less food , more move. Going to get to NORMAL weight at some time, and I mean MEAN it.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT !!!!! CONGRATS !!!!!!!!
  • hils2284
    hils2284 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    wat an inspirational read!

My motivation is currently to get 34lbs off by the end of may in order to be able to do a charity parachute jump!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!