One month in, need some more friends

Options
HI! I'm one month into myfitnesspal, and I'd love some more supportive friends.

A little about me: I'm 20, I'm a college student and I work full time. I've been overweight since my first year in college (I'm a junior now). I'm doing this for myself and no one else. I'm doing this to be the best me I can be.
I work at a gym, so I've been exercising regularly, that wasn't the problem. The problem was my diet, which I have been fixing. I met with a nutritionist a month ago to set up a plan and I've been tracking everything on here. So far I've lost 10 pounds! I've gained so much more though, in energy and happiness.

So add me and we'll do this together!

Replies

• alexdavidwilliams
    alexdavidwilliams Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm fairly new to My Fitness Pal too. Feel free to add me. I normally use the app on my phone because that's always in my hand! I'm 23 and I'm looking to lose another 28lb. I've lost 79lb's so far! Hope you're well :smile:
  • cjec21
    cjec21 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, good job in losing the first 10 pounds!

I had the same realization as you when I first started; I needed to fix my diet if I wanted to get anywhere with my weight loss journey. Got serious in logging my food in myfitnesspal, started eating more veggies, and before I knew it I had lost over 30 pounds.

If you need any motivation, I'm always logging every day. Feel free to shoot me a message!
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Welcome,

You will find the site quite useful and such a supporting and loving place. Good luck on your journey!