Who needs cauliflower? (Broccoli Pizza Crust - with pic)

Replies

• CVWjaquis
    CVWjaquis Posts: 7
    This looks incredibly good...a great alternative for pizza lovers like myself!!!
  • schertzer
    schertzer Posts: 1 Member
    This looks AWESOME! Even better with some pesto maybe.... ohhh yeah that sounds good!
  • nyboer
    nyboer Posts: 346 Member
    OMG!
    Bump!
  • Yummmmm!
  • reach4thestar
    reach4thestar Posts: 174 Member
    Have totry this....bump
  • lifeisadancefloor
    lifeisadancefloor Posts: 91 Member
    yum
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Nice idea, looks yummy

Today I am making spaghetti and meatballs for dinner, but will use spaghetti squash instead of actual pasta. First time doing it, hope it comes out nice
  • VeinsAndBones
    VeinsAndBones Posts: 550 Member
    bcp7.jpg
  • fimary
    fimary Posts: 286 Member
    bump, thanks looks fab
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    bump
  • RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Oh that looks delicious!! Will have to try it!
  • yum!! bump!!
  • I'm bumping this up. This is one of my favorite recipes that I got from here and I make this so often now, it's a staple for me.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    :sick:
  • Scubanana7
    Scubanana7 Posts: 361 Member
    sounds good to me!
  • LRoslin
    LRoslin Posts: 128
    This. Is. Awesome. Is it pizza? Not exactly, but it hits all the flavors of pizza and sure is filling. I made mine with a cup of fresh steamed broccoli, two egg whites, just a tablespoon of Parmesan cheese, and it turned out great and cut the sodium a bit. Made a perfect one-person portion. I used parchment paper in a pie plate, and sprayed the paper with nonstick spray. My seven year old tried a bite and said it was really good and he'd like one for lunch the next time I make it. :) And then my nine year old, who adores broccoli and all things green, chimed in and said he wanted one.

Since broccoli is kinder to my digestive system than cauliflower, I'm sticking with broccoli. :D
  • holasha
    holasha Posts: 2 Member
    This really does look delicious (as does the cauliflower one). Thank you for sharing.
  • Mkmassey3
    Mkmassey3 Posts: 214 Member
    I too am out of cauliflower and have lots of broccoli. Thanks for this! :bigsmile:
  • sassyfrass9
    sassyfrass9 Posts: 71 Member
    Bump...looks delicious!
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,780 Member
    bump, I want to try this