Egg free breakfast ideas

Options
bethanp
bethanp Posts: 72 Member
Hi guys

So I'm a huge breakfast lover but we recently discovered that my boyfriend has a sensitivity to eggs. He used to make us yummy breakfasts on the weekends of scrambled eggs or french toast but since cutting out the eggs, we're at a loss of things to eat.

We're both getting tired of peanut butter on whole grain toast and yogurt with fruit. Anyone have any yummy egg-free breakfasts that you'd consider suitable for a lazy weekend morning?

Replies

• avskk
    avskk Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    English muffins (light or regular) spread with cream cheese (or Laughing Cow) and avocado, filled with bacon (turkey or pork) or fried ham, tomato slices, and onion.

Tortilla (low-carb if you want) spread with cream cheese, topped with tomato, onion, and ham, broiled for a minute or two.

Whole-grain waffles spread with Greek yogurt and topped with berries.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    Oatmeal. Put some fruit and protein powder in it after it's cooked.
  • bethanp
    bethanp Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions.

Bumping for more ideas
  • takumaku
    takumaku Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Meat and nut breakfast

Rice porridge

Museli (greek yogurt and raw oatmeal soaked overnigh topped with fruit and nuts)

Greek yogurt topped with fruit and ground flaxseed

Flaxseed oatmeal

Besan pancakes

Hummus and vegetables

Beans and toast/rice/millet/etc.
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Cottage Cheese with Fruit

Plain Greek Yogurt with fresh fruit and sliced almonds

Tofu Scramble
  • Mangopickle
    Mangopickle Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    Tofu scramblers, get at whole foods. Shove into your favorite burrito, often people don't notice it is not eggs.
  • debrakgoogins
    debrakgoogins Posts: 2,033 Member
    Options
    I have a Thomas Multi-Grain Light English Muffin with one wedge of Garlic Herb Laughing Cow Cheese topped with two ounces of NYDP Agave Ham. It's high in fiber and protein and keeps me full through the morning. Plus, there is no cooking!
  • daisygirl2017
    daisygirl2017 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    BLT!