First goal weight within sight! Praise God!

Options
Ennielyn
Ennielyn Posts: 27 Member
One more pound to my first goal weight. So excited! I think I might decrease my new goal weight by an additional 6 pounds, after which I have to work on just maintenance so as not to look too skinny. I'd be lying if I said it has been easy losing these 23 pounds, but it was worth every drop of sweat. :happy:

Replies

• laurelthistle
    laurelthistle Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!
  • FollwerOfChrist
    Options
    wow! thats awesome! so happy for you!!
  • BL_Coleman
    BL_Coleman Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I know how hard it is. I am also in that mindset of what do I really want as a goal weight.
  • Ennielyn
    Options
    Thank you so much, everyone. Stay encouraged. Weight loss is challenging, but definitely doable. :)
  • Ennielyn
    Options
    Thank you so much. :-)
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Brilliant to see people hit their goals. One things for sure - you earned it so congratulations.
  • mile311z
    mile311z Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Love to hear success stories! Hopefully I can get down to my next goal weight but seems to be slowing!:explode:
  • Coraeth
    Coraeth Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is amazing. I am still 14.1 pounds off my first goal weight and it has been a killer. Hoping to get through this. Congrats and keep up the good work!!!
  • hip_hippo
    Options
    I wish there was a like button!
  • fast_eddie_72
    fast_eddie_72 Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    That's super! Way to go.

Mine is in sight too, but only because I have really good eyesight.
  • kdt8810
    kdt8810 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Congratulations!!
  • KDJS1988
    KDJS1988 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yes! Praise God! That is awesome! Congratulations!!!!!
  • Stephessor
    Stephessor Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good job! Keep up the good work and healthy habits during maintenance. I'll see you there soon! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!