My Journey

Options
2»

Replies

• MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Great work brother, I wish you all the best....

I can understand the stress of being separated from a child.....I know how stressed I would be.

Keep it up:drinker: :drinker:
  • Spartan_1_1_7
    Spartan_1_1_7 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing ! That is an amazingly inspirational post!!
  • taiyola
    taiyola Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    Niiiice work :love:
  • pattycakes1978
    pattycakes1978 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Amazing work. All the things you have gone thru/overcome and now you are happy and healthy. Thanks for serving our country and for sharing your story. Very inspiring.
  • mrsward2010
    mrsward2010 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing your story and despite everything that has been chucked in your direction you kept going! well done!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    KEEP it up!~ live your dream and be the best you you can be!
  • csi4us
    csi4us Posts: 74
    Options
    Awesome Journey! Thank you for your service! Too bad your ex-wife was not supportive!
  • rwieber
    rwieber Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing and thank you for your service....amazing story! I hope you continue to reach all of your life goals...both physical and mental...amazing changes!! Well done!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    You have certainly been through the ringer and back, but still you stay strong...love it.....You love amazing!!!!!!
  • kill3rtofu
    kill3rtofu Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    way to go! iifym for life
  • sld4063
    sld4063 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You look amazing and everything you said was so true!!! Also thank you for your service without people like u we could not have our freedom. You do the most stressful job of all so we don't have to- I totally get it- KY girl here so I definitely know with all the bases around!
  • jennyaug
    jennyaug Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Your Amazing!!! You inspire me!!!:smile:
  • oxsarahhxo
    Options
    :noway: :love: :blushing:
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the comments! I couldn't do it without my support system, and I am always willing to help others!
    BTW, I need more guy friends on here. Seems like only women add me!
  • krawhitham
    krawhitham Posts: 831 Member
    Options
    Wow! You've done some amazing things in the past 7-8 years. Congratulations on everything!
  • delma2
    delma2 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow! Inspiring stuff , you look fantastic !! Getting to grips with iifym myself . Feeling inspired
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!