Student looking for fitness pals!

Options
Hi,
I'm a 24 year old grad student who has a crazy schedule, and needs a few friends to keep me on track for actually filling out my diary every day. I'm 5'2 and 151 pounds, looking to end up closer to 130, by losing about 1lb a week. I've recently started Couch to 5k and some weightlifting, in case you were also doing similar stuff.
Cheers,
Sally

Replies

• thecheesybrie
    thecheesybrie Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hi Sally!

I'm 25 and a super senior so I understand the time constraints of college!
    Started 2 weeks ago, looking for slow but sustainable weghtloss as well. Let's be friends!
  • jcast92
    jcast92 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Joan. I'm 21, and I'm looking for motivation and to lose weight too :) I've been on track for about 5 weeks now!

Anyone can feel free to add me!
  • SJD87
    SJD87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi My names Sean im 26 in college and also training for a 5k. I know it can be hard with school and work to eat right and get to the gym
  • Laurenmp16
    Laurenmp16 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'll send you a request. I'm 27 and do a little running and weight lifting myself. Have been wanting to try couch25K forever now! (or maybe just like the year I've been on here) Having friends will definitely help to motivate and hold you accountable. Anyone else who's active on here and isn't a creep feel free to add me!
  • mmcdonald700
    mmcdonald700 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm an undergrad soon-to-be grad student, feel free to add me. I'm also starting a C25K (finishing day 3 of week 1 tomorrow!)
  • 1991court
    1991court Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Hey Yall

My name is Courtney!! I am a Junior in college and trying to find my way back to weightloss!! This is way harder in a college dorm then when I was at home! Need friends to help me keep my goal insight!!
  • sweetage123
    sweetage123 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Hey!

I'm a 23 year old 2nd year grad student with two jobs and research. Looking for friends who agree that being busy is no excuse :)
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    Hey! I'm Taylor and 21 years old and a senior in college!!!
    I am 5'4.5 and weigh about 133 pounds, looking to lose 20 more pounds before June 7th!!

Feel free to add!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Cheers!

27 year old grad student here, 5'2 at 142. Wanting to get down to 125 and tone up a bit. Always looking for friends to motivate along the way.

:flowerforyou:
  • holasunshine
    holasunshine Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 20 and in my third year of uni, I'm 5ft4 and 121, looking to get down to 112. Hoping to get fitter and healthier too - just signed up to run my first 5k! Feel free to add me! :-)
  • onrainyydays
    Options
    hi! i'm a 21 year old college student, 5'0 ft and around 96lbs. trying to motivate myself to start going to the gym again!
  • kaylagaston13
    Options
    I'm also 24 with about 10 more pounds to go (before I start muscle gaining) so anyone feel free to add me as a friend, I need more support! :)
  • Nephy07
    Nephy07 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    busy student reporting in :) add me if you want
  • crt714
    crt714 Posts: 19
    Options
    i have a few years on you, but i'm about your height and weight. wanting to get back down to 110 -115, which is where i was 10 years ago. i gained the extra pounds just in the last 3 years. it has GOT to come off.
  • cleota1228
    Options
    Hi! I'm Carol, I am 24 and I am a college student with a few more months left! not to mention I have an 8 year running around:) I am currently doing Focus T 25 and Insanity(if my body feels up to it). I have lost weight in the past only to gain it all back. I need help with my eating habits and motivation to stay on track! feel free to add me:)
  • nurselucyp
    Options
    Student nurse here! Would love some student pals :-)