Looking for friends! 100lbs to lose..

Options
Hey everyone,

I'm 30, female and looking to lose 100lbs this year.

I'm from the UK but would love to add anyone from all over the world, and with whatever weight loss targets.

I love sports, especially snowboarding! I'm still fairly fit and active despite my weight.

Feel free to add me!

GG

Replies

• Woodster83
    Woodster83 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Bump! :)
  • AngelWings0609
    AngelWings0609 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Losing 100 pounds were my intensions here also, currently I've lost 46-ish and have close to 53 left! add me if you'd like! :)
  • Woodster83
    Options
    Thanks for the reply! Wow, you're doing so well, can't wait to be nearly half way there.. Just added you :)
  • Lynae76
    Options
    New here too! 5 lbs down...58 to go. Welcome...and can't wait to share our success stories!!
  • annael25
    annael25 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Hey! Welcome to MFP. I'm new and looking to lose 122 pounds. I'm from Ontario, Canada. Add me if you'd like. :) Still getting the hang of everything here.
  • Woodster83
    Options
    Thanks for the support! :)
  • jennyaug
    jennyaug Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    I'm from Brooklyn, NY I have over 100lbs to lose. I would love to be buddymates in this weight loss journey, cause lord knows its difficult to do it alone. When I think of the amount of weight I need to lose I get a little depressed, any suggestions on how to approach losing a lot of weight?????????
    Thanks,
    Gina
  • ResaBoBesa
    ResaBoBesa Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    31 and about 140 to lose! Feel free to add me :)
  • kitty3232
    Options
    Good Luck! I am a Brit too, but living in NYC and I have 40lbs to lose. It would be great to have a support network!
  • kitty3232
    Options
    I have 40lbs to lose and live in NYC. Would love to be your friend and support you!!!

Kitty
  • tiffanysgonzales7
    Options
    Hi,

I am trying to lose a total of 110 lbs...down by 89 so far and just joined myfitnesspal and would love to add people as a support system. Losing weight is not an easy or quick journey. Good Luck!
  • freckledjezebel
    freckledjezebel Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am also 30, and also have a goal of 100 lbs to lose. Would love to be your friend and benefit from some mutual support!
  • ERICA0185
    ERICA0185 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    I am 29 and I started out with 125lbs to lose and I have 73 more to go. Feel free to add me!!:)
  • purcel
    purcel Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hi! I have 100lbs to lose too! The more support the better I say! Please to anyone of this topic add me if you are looking for more support :)
  • onleethestrong
    onleethestrong Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hey! I just turned 35, and I'm planning to lose 170 total.... Aiming to 100 this year! I'm down 25 so far, and would love to have more active friends! Send me a request!
  • karlotta154
    karlotta154 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi there

I'm 36 and from the UK too. I've lost 62lbs since June last year and my target at the moment is to lose another 20lbs.

Feel free to add me!
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Remember, if you lose just ONE pound, you won't have 100 pounds to lose anymore!
  • erindellamore
    erindellamore Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Hi ,
    I'm from Brooklyn, NY I have over 100lbs to lose. I would love to be buddymates in this weight loss journey, cause lord knows its difficult to do it alone. When I think of the amount of weight I need to lose I get a little depressed, any suggestions on how to approach losing a lot of weight?????????
    Thanks,
    Gina

I felt the same way when I first started, too. I started out wanting to lose 100+ and am currently teetering on 50lbs lost in 6 months. Before you know it you are going to be a completely different person. Time flies by so fast and it's not worth sweating the small stuff. It's really an easy thing to do. Eat less, move a little more, discover what motivates you and in the blink of an eye, you'll have done it. All you have to do is wake up every morning, and do the same thing you did yesterday. Strive every day to love yourself and accept yourself for who you are, because it only gets better every single day you follow your routine. Soon, you won't believe the progress you've made. Please don't wait another moment to become the real you :)

Feel free to add me anyone who might need a friend or support!
  • wpanderson
    Options
    I'm on a mission to lose 100 lbs as well! :) I'm 16 down & plenty to go! I log daily both food & exercise! Feel free to add me, love new friends!
  • RobinAlexader
    RobinAlexader Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. :) We could all use friends and encouragement... anyone feel free to add me.. Friends with encouraging words always make things better.