leslie sansone walking dvds?

Options
Hi all.

I'm new to mfp. I really enjoy the leslie sansone videos..does anyone else do them, and if so, what are your favourites. I have a few that I like and some of hers that I don't. I'd like to add to my collection, but was hoping someone could tell me their favourites, so I don't buy a 'dud'.

Thanks!
Colleen

Replies

• tweetiejovi
    tweetiejovi Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have lots of fitness dvds no leslie sansone ones though l use them on youtube my favourites is the 4 and 5 mile ones
  • ziesergirl_66
    ziesergirl_66 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    I have the Leslie Sansone 1-2-3 mile set, 15-30-45 min. I can choose to use my handheld weights, 3 lbs and have gone as high as 8 lbs...depending on my fitness level. I like her dvds and if the weather is bad outside, I just walk with Leslie. :bigsmile:
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    you can all or email collage video and tell them what you like, and ask for suggestions. they guarantee all their videos.

you might even be able to do that on amazon.
  • BlueBombers
    BlueBombers Posts: 4,065 Member
    Options
    My friend has lost over 100 lbs with these walking videos. I think she has all her videos, but I don't know if she has a favourite. I think she just rotates through the whole set.
  • momtastic2014
    Options
    I have done them the past few days. I like 5mile.
    They are free on youtube.
  • jenn_2102
    jenn_2102 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I also use Leslie Sansone walking videos, some of my favorites are:

- Heart healthy walk
    - Walk & Kick
    - 3 Mile advanced walk (using the resistance band)
    - 4 Mile super challenge (using the resistance band)
    - 5 mile calorie burning walk (also using the resistance band)
    - the power mile
    - 3 mile super fat burning
    - walk strong
    - 1 mile (beginner) & 2 mile (intermediate) videos from the keep the faith series

I hope that this list helps
  • maxkatemom
    Options
    Great...thanks for all your help!!!
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    my daughter and I love her dvds, they are great!
  • maxkatemom
    Options
    Hi littlelaura....any favourites?
  • valchemist
    Options
    her two new ones... walk to the hits radio remixes and walk to hits party songs are my favorites. I also like the one called 5 really big miles. I have at least 20 of her videos and those are the best. I also sent you a message.