Calvin Klein, meet *kitten*. *kitten*, meet Calvin.

Options
Mirabilis
Mirabilis Posts: 312 Member
So. I went to Costco on Friday and my eyes fell on a pair of black jeans.

My present black jeans are Vanderbilt size 18s, but frankly, it's been 20 lbs and now they're baggy, so I thought... ok.. these new ones.. they're "Skinny Jeans", I better buy a 16 and hope they fit.

I got them home and they were ENORMOUS, so on Sunday (today) I took them back. I asked the woman at the returns desk if she wanted a reason for the return and she said "Hon, lots bring these back. They -are- skinny jeans."

So I bought the 14s and imho they're a little baggy in the behind, but worlds better than the Gloria 18s.

So now here I sit in 14 skinnies!

That's a pretty good thing!

Replies

• summerbert
    summerbert Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    that is awesome congrats!!!
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! :)
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    lucky girl congrats
  • thehealthyone
    Options
    LOL :laugh: Hilarious, and Splendid! I know what you mean girl! So thankful I've been able to step back down into my 13/14 skinnys..and will be able to keep stepping down into the 10s I bought only a couple of years ago..I found it so frustrating when having to jean shop..they fit so much differently when you get so much smaller..brands that you liked before have to be tossed when you gain a butt and lose on the hips at the same time..CONGRATULATIONS TO US and OUR 14 SKINNYS!!!! :drinker:
  • mili0603
    Options
    That's AWESOME! Congrats!! :wink:
  • size10again
    Options
    Woop woop! well done, there is nothing better than fitting into a pair of skinny jeans!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Whoohoo! 4 sizes down, and you didn't even know it!
  • Caperfae
    Caperfae Posts: 433
    Options
    You go girl! Rock those skinny jeans and ENJOY :bigsmile:
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    So. I went to Costco on Friday and my eyes fell on a pair of black jeans.

My present black jeans are Vanderbilt size 18s, but frankly, it's been 20 lbs and now they're baggy, so I thought... ok.. these new ones.. they're "Skinny Jeans", I better buy a 16 and hope they fit.

I got them home and they were ENORMOUS, so on Sunday (today) I took them back. I asked the woman at the returns desk if she wanted a reason for the return and she said "Hon, lots bring these back. They -are- skinny jeans."

So I bought the 14s and imho they're a little baggy in the behind, but worlds better than the Gloria 18s.

So now here I sit in 14 skinnies!

That's a pretty good thing!

That is a GREAT thing!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    The only thing that will be better is when those are all totally huge!
  • dgilner
    dgilner Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I LOOOOOOVE THIS STORY!! So happy for you. I can feel the excitement in my belly just thinking about it!
  • simplyblessed5
    simplyblessed5 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! What an awesome feeling that is! :)
  • Fruit4dessert
    Fruit4dessert Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Going down jeans size is one of my favorite milestones! Yay you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!