Options
:flowerforyou: Just want to say hello to everyone. I signed up a few days ago & I really love this site. I like that at the end of the day we can see how much nutritional value our food really has & where we have to make changes. Turns out I wasn't eating enough...that's all I needed to know .....I'll be sticking with the program for sure.. :smile: I started with a small goal. I was 155lbs ..lost 2lbs so far and would like to get down to 135 or less. Right now I set a goal of 5 pounds. I think it will be less overwhelming that way. Once I loose the initial five I will reset for five more. Anyway, I'm glad I'm here.
My name is Lynne & I'm a very young 57.

Replies

• lynndee
    lynndee Posts: 7
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Just want to say hello to everyone. I signed up a few days ago & I really love this site. I like that at the end of the day we can see how much nutritional value our food really has & where we have to make changes. Turns out I wasn't eating enough...that's all I needed to know .....I'll be sticking with the program for sure.. :smile: I started with a small goal. I was 155lbs ..lost 2lbs so far and would like to get down to 135 or less. Right now I set a goal of 5 pounds. I think it will be less overwhelming that way. Once I loose the initial five I will reset for five more. Anyway, I'm glad I'm here.
    My name is Lynne & I'm a very young 57.
  • Jendaya35
    Jendaya35 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP :flowerforyou:
  • veedee
    veedee Posts: 26
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome!
  • she_red247
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome! I probably should have set smaller goals too. I love this site too. I've done everything before and nothing really helped. I did lose a lot of weight once with atkins, along with my hair and I developed Kidney Stones. Then in 3 months after quiting I gained all my weight back and then some. For me so far this is the best thing yet. I'm not depriving myself I'm educating myself. I hope you have the same experiences. :wink:
  • chilli
    chilli Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Hi there, nice to see another in my age range here! (am 52 going on 25)
    Welcome to the world of MFP :flowerforyou: :drinker: