25st 8lbs to 16st 6 in 13months. 112 lbs lost

Options
eoin21
eoin21 Posts: 81 Member
This is the first time I am sharing a before and after picture on here. I was lucky enough to get amazing feedback on Facebook when I lost 7 stone, but now I'm getting towards my target it's scary to look back and see what I was like, and realise that I'm now a completely different person.

I have the typical story, I ate too much and drank too much. Blamed a bad knee injury which I had another surgery for during my weight loss transformation for my laziness prior to it. But from January last year I implemented a new mindset, a new diet and finally the start of a new me! I knew after a few weeks the instant change in my body, my mentality and my happiness that I knew I had finally got the motivation to do it. Its kept on since and I don't think I'm anywhere near done yet. But the overall change that this has caused in my life is amazing. I am instantly happier, more confident and enjoying the little things more.

Before pics:
IMG_5070_zps13c2cd34.png

IMG_4573_zps3e105311.png

IMG_5074_zps49640a06.png

After

IMG_4817_zps69315134.jpg

IMG_4571_zps70c532e0.jpg.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!