Getting Back Started

Options
I have been gone for a little over a year... I have been miserable without MFP I really miss the encouragement and all the help... We have moved into a New house now and My hubby finally got all of the Exercise Equipment all together so now I am gonna be about to work out at home I am super excited to get back into the swing of things eating healthy exercising...

Replies

• Sweet13_Princess
    Sweet13_Princess Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! If there's anything we can do to help, just let us know. As you know, we're all really supportive here.

Shannon
  • jamielbeck
    jamielbeck Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Welcome back friend! I'm right there with you!
    You will do great! Glad to hear your hubby got all that hooked up for you! How wonderful! :)
  • LosingIt4good
    LosingIt4good Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    (((((((((((((((((((sheila)))))))))))))))) Im back also!

The call I took when we were on the phone was for a job interview tomorrow. Its just part time, but Im psyched about it as its just what I WANT! :0) After my interview tomorrow I will be planning out my meals for the month of December so I can have a better plan. And of course, I look forward to you beating my butt to get me motivated to work out again :0) hahahaha!!

Love ya sistah!
  • swignal
    swignal Posts: 441
    Options
    I am soo glad you are joining me in the return.. we both need to keep our behinds going so you kick my butt as well :-) That is awesome about the Job interview.. sending you Lots of Luck even though you don't need it cuz your such a GREAT PERSON ....so I did work out this morning but it was only for about 40 minutes 10 on elliptical 20 on the bike and 10 on the treadmill I will increase as I go along dont want to ever due it in the begining

Love ya too sistah!!!:heart::drinker: