Dogs > Cats

Options

Replies

• Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Dogs have manners, cats have no manners.

I hate cats

True story!
    Hmm, rly? Mine think he's a dog, so I guess I win the cat lottery.

For some reason I'm thinking you're a cat person ????
    I'm a cat person because my cat is walked on a leash, made beg for food, knows how to fetch and poops in the toilet? Hmm...
    If you say so!!!

-wants a Pomeranian-
  • salendire
    Options
    Ahh, yes, perfect. Let's split people in two distinctive groups, both who hate the other.

There is no way this can go wrong.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    Dachshunds RULE!
  • Rompers616
    Options
    Ahh, yes, perfect. Let's split people in two distinctive groups, both who hate the other.

That's my secret plan to take over the world!
  • NormInv
    NormInv Posts: 3,285 Member
    Options
    I dated a girl and stayed after it was over only because of the dog. She and I both knew we were dating because of our 3-some nonsexual chemistry with the dog. The dog died.

I dated another who had two Siamese cats. She told me they were gay for men, not for each other. When I was over they'd come and sit on my lap and purr. It was definitely sexual cuz they were vibrating like crazy. She told me they only did that with guys.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,944 Member
    Options
    without cats, there would be no Interwebz.
  • Rompers616
    Options
    I dated a girl and stayed after it was over only because of the dog. She and I both knew we were dating because of our 3-some nonsexual chemistry with the dog. The dog died.

I dated another who had two Siamese cats. She told me they were gay for men, not for each other. When I was over they'd come and sit on my lap and purr. It was definitely sexual cuz they were vibrating like crazy. She told me they only did that with guys.

Cats vibrate? I may have to rethink this!
  • Sinisterly
    Options

That's my secret plan to take over the world!
    Oh, dear.
    I won't say anything when people come at you with an army of hamsters! :laugh:
  • Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    Options

Took the words right outta my brain! :laugh:
  • NormInv
    Options

Only gay cats
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Only gay cats
    How can I tell if my cat is gay?
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Weeeeelllllll, HELLLLLO Kitty! My ears are vibrating.

• Sinisterly
    Options

Wrong bodypart! :angry: :angry: :angry:
  • IIIIISerenityNowIIIII
    Options
    I love them all
  • Rompers616
    Options

Depends on where her head is. Duh.
  • _tigerblood_
    _tigerblood_ Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Cats are the Asians of the animal world.
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^winner!
  • NormInv
    Options

True. I wouldnt turn down an earjob from Krazy!
  • BruteSquad
    BruteSquad Posts: 373 Member
    Options

Only gay cats

He vibrates
  • Sinisterly
    Options

Only gay cats

He vibrates
    Mine might be broken. I think I need customer support!