I'm OBESE!

Options

Replies

• AidaF430
    AidaF430 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story! You are truly and inspiration and THANK YOU for sharing. You are super woman in my book.
  • rachaelgifford
    rachaelgifford Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    You are amazing. Keep up the strong work!!!
  • lisamarienolen
    lisamarienolen Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    So exciting! I remember the day I walked into my work, threw my hands in the air and proudly yelled I'M OVERWEIGHT!!!

Now I'm obese after pregnancy but some day I will be overweight again. And then eventually a healthy weight. Sometimes you just have to tell people who really get it.

Nice job!!!
  • Trisha_Lynn_
    Trisha_Lynn_ Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Loved this post! Congratulations on your success and thank you for sharing! You are an inspiration!
  • Wretched61
    Wretched61 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspiring!! So happy for you! You are a beautiful young lady!!!!!
  • stormbornkraken
    stormbornkraken Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    AMAZING! Congratulation on your incredible progress and your continued progress!!
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Congrats !!! What an amazing journey :) Thank you so much for sharing and giving us all a reason to keep on keeping on :)
  • karenh
    karenh Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Amazing! I'm inspired by your perseverance!
  • tgabmac
    tgabmac Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    This is so inspiring!
  • jennyaug
    jennyaug Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am obese also!!! You are truly an inspiration!!! You look great girl!!! I was all emotional as I read your story, today I thought about all the weight I had to lose and just wanted to give up losing!!! Your story touched my heart, and it shows me that I can do it also, just like you did!!! Thank you!!!
    Gina:smile:
  • CalPolyBronco
    CalPolyBronco Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    You look great! You've made amazing progress. I have gained and lost 50 lbs several times and am now at close to the heaviest I've ever been, it feels really crappy to back slide past the beginning. Just remember where you are now, where you came from and where you want to be and you can and will achieve anything. Advice from me: I could never realize a minor setback as minor...I took everything hard. I couldn't realize that gaining 5 lbs was very changeable but yet I'd let myself gain 10, than 20 than 30 and so on. It's awful. Keep strong and you've got this. Rock on to a new BMI category!
  • happieharpie
    happieharpie Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I SO LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!
  • mister_universe
    mister_universe Posts: 6,664 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile:

I love the happy self talk in your post. :smooched:
  • pusheen12
    pusheen12 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    You are too cute. Just too cute, clever and witty...love it! You are truly a success story and I am sure an inspiration to others. You tell it like it is and I could feel your journey through your words. Love how you have taken control of your life so much. Can't wait to hear from you when you exit the obese and into the overweight category and then again to the ultimate...NORMAL range. Keep up the great strength and determination!!
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Good story!
  • Sutts2014
    Sutts2014 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You are soo inspiring! I hope to be obese someday too.
  • janet6567
    janet6567 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Congratulation on your amazing weight loss and choosing to live a healthy lifestyle. You look wonderful!
  • claudineer
    claudineer Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress. You are a fantastically amazing. Hugs, Kiki
  • boatsie77
    boatsie77 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    EPIC!!! Congrats on your success...and repelling down the side of a building!!...that puts you in Super Hero status. You've inspired so many folks with your story ----especially me. Thanks for sharing...looking forward to seeing more as you accomplish your goals.
  • littleandysmom
    littleandysmom Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    oh my goodness.....sorry for anyone who saw that....my 12 year old is in so much trouble for getting on my computer!

I read this post earlier and had it on my screen.....to op....you are amazing! Such an inspiration.

So sorry again for anyone who read it......ohh, my son is so grounded!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!