Anyone in the Midwest?

Options

Replies

• bumblebreezy91
    bumblebreezy91 Posts: 520 Member
    Options
    I'm in Wisconsin. Born and raised, & now I can't leave because my car is frozen to the ground. :wink:
  • aprilbergfeld
    Options
    Hi, April, I'm April too! And I live in Indiana! :) I've got about 75lbs to lose and want to work for it! I'm in a gym and go three times a week.

I totally relate to what you're going through!
  • graycaro
    graycaro Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I'm 27 with about 30 pounds to lose, and *originally* from Central Indiana. Feel free to add me for support :)
  • CrusherKun
    CrusherKun Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Northcentral Wisconsin here (In the Lake Dubay delta region)....I may have responded before, but for giggles ill respond again!
  • creativerick
    creativerick Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'm Iowa born and raised. Visiting Iowa for a week or two before I move to Japan! :)
  • MissLakeTime
    MissLakeTime Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Kansas here! Spend as much time as I can at Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri in the summer though!
  • katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    st. louis here, feel free to add me! midwest covers a very large area!! :smile:
  • seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,742 Member
    Options
    I'm 37 and in Joplin, MO so nowhere near Indiana really...but still Midwestern!

I just wanna echo others who have been unemployed and losing weight. I was unemployed last March when I first joined MFP and for me the nervousness of not knowing how long my savings would need to last really helped me stay out of restaurants and keep me on the straight-and-narrow when it came to grocery shopping. Lots of Aldi trips with produce and bare minimum basics actually helped me kick this whole thing off :-)
  • gmakty08
    gmakty08 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in Iowa. Trying to loose weight to pass my health screening at work.
  • HealthyMakeover
    HealthyMakeover Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm from Iowa!
  • gampsm824
    gampsm824 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I'm in IL NW of Chicago. Always happy to have more friends, Feel free to add me.
  • JeniFairchild
    JeniFairchild Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    NE Wisconsin area-30 mile south of Green Bay. I am always looking for support and willing to help others out. Fell free to add me as a friend. Anyone else feel free to do o as well.
  • toadg53
    toadg53 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    grew up in NW Wisc, but have lived in Northern MN most of my life. retired, but would be glad to give you support. good luck!! looks like you've got OODLES of people more than willing to help you .... Midwestern'ers ROCK!!
  • 78carriejohanna
    78carriejohanna Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'm In Evansville, Wi. South Of Madison. Add Me If You Like.:drinker:
  • icu814me2
    icu814me2 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Minneapolis Minnesota here. I am new here myself. Just signed up today! I am going to lose 90 LBS by the end of August this year! I am going to get off my @ss and start living life again. I use to run and go to the gym twice a day "back in the day". Don't get me wrong. I have never been lazy, but what I do around the house just isn't enough. PLEASE, add me, anyone. I like to discuss issues and share ideas. Good luck on your adventure. I hope you are as pumped up as I am!! :smile:
  • Hammond6722
    Options
    I am in michigan and lost my job in feb of last year. I decided to lose my weight since I had no more excuses . I joined curves and did their Zumba . My first month I lost 1 lb but more inches and I felt better. The second month I lost 3 lbs. I started going more often up to 5 or even 6 days a week . I was still unemployed so why not . I lost 5 lbs the next month then 11 lbs . Wow !! Do it . Find something you like and just show up. ! Marlene
  • JG762
    JG762 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    I'm near Speedway, feel free to add me if you like I figure I'll be around for a while I have a long road ahead...
    Also, my diary is open to the public so feel free to look if you're so inclined. (not that it's anything special but so many are blocked/closed I find it interesting to look at others once in a while)
  • sbkandola
    sbkandola Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Minnesota! It's hard to fit in dieting and exercise while being a math teacher :(
  • dawn_h_d
    dawn_h_d Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    From MN originally, but live in central IL now. Always looking for more support - over the holidays we had some bad things happen and I fell off the horse. Trying to get back on and need all the support I can get :)
  • LovelyLibra79
    LovelyLibra79 Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Heyyyy Lansing,IL here! 5 mins from NW Indiana! Welcome :)