Dogs > Cats

Options

Replies

• katierrt
    katierrt Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    well, I prefer dogs, I'm actually allergic to cats and dogs, but cats make me wheeze! Kittens are cute tho! :)
  • Rompers616
    Options
    I dated a girl and stayed after it was over only because of the dog. She and I both knew we were dating because of our 3-some nonsexual chemistry with the dog. The dog died.

I dated another who had two Siamese cats. She told me they were gay for men, not for each other. When I was over they'd come and sit on my lap and purr. It was definitely sexual cuz they were vibrating like crazy. She told me they only did that with guys.

Cats vibrate? I may have to rethink this!

Only gay cats
    How can I tell if my cat is gay?

He vibrates
    Mine might be broken. I think I need customer support!

So your kitty is broken?
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    I dated a girl and stayed after it was over only because of the dog. She and I both knew we were dating because of our 3-some nonsexual chemistry with the dog. The dog died.

I dated another who had two Siamese cats. She told me they were gay for men, not for each other. When I was over they'd come and sit on my lap and purr. It was definitely sexual cuz they were vibrating like crazy. She told me they only did that with guys.

Cats vibrate? I may have to rethink this!

Only gay cats
    How can I tell if my cat is gay?

He vibrates
    Mine might be broken. I think I need customer support!

So your kitty is broken?
    Must not be getting attention, eh?
  • davert123
    davert123 Posts: 1,568 Member
    Options
    Cats are far more intelligent (my cat is compared with my dog ... but watch out for your moggie....

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
    9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
    9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
    10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
    12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
    1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
    3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
    5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
    7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
    8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
    11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.
    The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. *kitten*!
    There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.
    Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.
    I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Cats are far more intelligent (my cat is compared with my dog ... but watch out for your moggie....

The Dog's Diary

8:00 am - Dog food! My favorite thing!
    9:30 am - A car ride! My favorite thing!
    9:40 am - A walk in the park! My favorite thing!
    10:30 am - Got rubbed and petted! My favorite thing!
    12:00 pm - Milk bones! My favorite thing!
    1:00 pm - Played in the yard! My favorite thing!
    3:00 pm - Wagged my tail! My favorite thing!
    5:00 pm - Dinner! My favorite thing!
    7:00 pm - Got to play ball! My favorite thing!
    8:00 pm - Wow! Watched TV with the people! My favorite thing!
    11:00 pm - Sleeping on the bed! My favorite thing!

The Cat's Diary

Day 983 of My Captivity

My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre little dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while the other inmates and I are fed hash or some sort of dry nuggets. Although I make my contempt for the rations perfectly clear, I nevertheless must eat something in order to keep up my strength.
    The only thing that keeps me going is my dream of escape. In an attempt to disgust them, I once again vomit on the carpet. Today I decapitated a mouse and dropped its headless body at their feet. I had hoped this would strike fear into their hearts, since it clearly demonstrates my capabilities. However, they merely made condescending comments about what a "good little hunter" I am. *kitten*!
    There was some sort of assembly of their accomplices tonight. I was placed in solitary confinement for the duration of the event. However, I could hear the noises and smell the food. I overheard that my confinement was due to the power of "allergies." I must learn what this means, and how to use it to my advantage.
    Today I was almost successful in an attempt to assassinate one of my tormentors by weaving around his feet as he was walking. I must try this again tomorrow, but at the top of the stairs.
    I am convinced that the other prisoners here are flunkies and snitches. The dog receives special privileges. He is regularly released, and seems to be more than willing to return. He is obviously retarded. The bird must be an informant. I observe him communicate with the guards regularly. I am certain that he reports my every move. My captors have arranged protective custody for him in an elevated cell, so he is safe. For now ...
    Quoting before you get a chance to edit, so I can has read in peace.
  • nozzy48
    nozzy48 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    20ht5js.jpg
  • Rompers616
    Options
    20ht5js.jpg

Meow?
  • _John_
    _John_ Posts: 8,641 Member
    Options
    Dogs are almost on par with kids for disrupting your life...

I can leave some food out and a place for my cats to poop and they're fine for a week or so. I'd have to board a dog.
  • Rompers616
    Options
    Dogs are almost on par with kids for disrupting your life...

I can leave some food out and a place for my cats to poop and they're fine for a week or so. I'd have to board a dog.

I do that for my kids.
  • MB2MN
    MB2MN Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I love both but my little monster is the cutest.

WTmKI3Hl.jpg?1
  • pudadough
    pudadough Posts: 1,271 Member
    Options
    You've obviously never had an awesome cat. When they're good, they're like people. Way smarter than dogs. My parents have a cat right now (his name is Poot, you guys) and he is the sweetest animal I've ever encountered. Ever.

But I love dogs, too. I grew up having both in the house at any given point.

Team Catdog
  • Rompers616
    Options
    I love both but my little monster is the cutest.

WTmKI3Hl.jpg?1

Dogs win!
  • Marcolter
    Marcolter Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I love my dog, but I admire the less maintenance of a kitty. Whatever you love and loves you back is fine. Providing a home for either is a blessing and I applaud you for it. Especially if they are rescue dogs or cats. Too many need love and a home.
    " He prayeth best that loveth best, all creatures great and small".
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Dogs French kiss. Think of where that mouth has been.

2lj44qv.jpg

So, when I get mine.. NO FRENCHKISS LESSON FER YU!!!! :angry:
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Love my dog, she is very affectionate, loyal and well behaved. She is always there to greet you when you get home. Cats are OK but the relationship is always on their terms.
  • Rompers616
    Options

2lj44qv.jpg

You scare me a little.
  • Sinisterly
    Options

2lj44qv.jpg

You scare me a little.
    Good, because dog's French kisses scare me a little lot!
  • vanillacoffee
    vanillacoffee Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I have a cat but I think in general that dogs are better pets! I love my kitty, though.
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    Romps I love you but I don't think we can be friends anymore....kidding :)
  • Rompers616
    Options
    Romps I love you but I don't think we can be friends anymore....kidding :)

What if I sing soft kitty to you?