Secret

Options
2»

Replies

• bd0027
    bd0027 Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    I don't keep secrets from a significant other.
  • MysteriousMerlin
    MysteriousMerlin Posts: 2,270 Member
    Options
    Not that I can think of. He very rarely gets angry with me. Even when I forgot to pay the house payment and he had to make a screaming run to the local company to make it, he just got a little miffy.

My mother used to (and still does) hide a lot of things from my dad. I couldn't stand it when I was young, I can't stand it now. I vowed I would never hide anything from him, I didn't want to live like that.
  • megan_h26
    megan_h26 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Do you think he might hide things from you?
  • DjinnMarie
    DjinnMarie Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    I practically grew up with my husband. I've been dating him since I was 14. Over 16 years ago. So there's not much I can't tell him.

I will keep secrets that will hurt his feelings, and I don't feel pertinent for him to know.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    She doesn't know she's my partner......It's our Anniversary soon, gonna be such a surprise!
  • megan_h26
    Options
    Do you have a secret that you don't wanna tell anyone in the world?
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    She doesn't know she's my partner......It's our Anniversary soon, gonna be such a surprise!

hahahaha
    Stalking is when two people go for a walk but only one of them knows about it.
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Do you have a secret that you don't wanna tell anyone in the word?

Do you mean world?

Don't we all?
  • megan_h26
    Options
    Thank you for telling me about it.
  • megan_h26
    Options
    Is there a secret if you tell someone, your life is gonna change drastically?
  • kdb247
    kdb247 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I don’t think so. I mean should I think of something I may not have told him about me?? Like something that happened that I didn’t remember to bother to mention? IDK; I’m thinking now.

I do know that I don’t have a secret to mention here that I didn’t mention to him yet.
  • cecileett
    Options
    hahah to my ex partner (male) I used to hide him that I was a lesbian, big surprise when we broke up and I started dating a girl
  • SweetTrouble_
    SweetTrouble_ Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    I only hide my girlfriend from my husband or else he'd expect me to share.
  • SerenaFisher
    SerenaFisher Posts: 2,170 Member
    Options
    I do not lie, but I am not completely honest.

Example "Honey, I am in the same shape I was when I met you 9 years ago! In fact, I think better!"
    Me: "yes you are baby"

Truth? Not so much. I am sure he shares the same idealism, and we are very happy. Never lying? Lying comes in more forms then just not telling the truth, like absense of truth or avoiding details or situations. If you love someone enough you become tolerant enough to realize a little white lie or just not saying anything at all pays off in the end. Obviously some things must be said.
  • My gf doesn't know I have AIDS. She'll know soon enough.