Wedding dress (AND PICTURE) Success!

Options
Okay, so I finally got the pictures to work by completely reuploading them to Photobucket :tongue: Sorry about that!

So I joined MFP as a tool to lose weight for both my health and my upcoming wedding! I had gone dress shopping when I first got engaged and wasn't too happy with the way I looked and resolved to lose weight so I could fit into my dress. Well, 4 months later and I've lost 27 lbs!!! My goal is 34 lbs lost, but since I was home visiting my family over the holiday, I went dress shopping with my mom again, and this time the results were much better! Before, I had to stuff myself into a size 14 and couldn't even zip it up all the way. Now I can fit into a size 10 (without any back cleavage! )!!!! I found a beautiful dress, and hopefully I can lose those last 5.5 pounds and tone up. Here are pics of my first dress shopping result and my last one!!!

IMG_0136.jpg

Stuffed like a sausage...

IMG_0132.jpg

Couldn't get it zipped up... and BTW that shiner on my arm is from a horse kick, not an abusive boyfriend... :laugh:

wd_1.jpg

Here I am trying on my new dress!!! I can breathe in it!!!

wd_2.jpg

Here is my new dress, without any back cleavage and all the way zipped up!

Replies

• yellowfairy
    yellowfairy Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are going to look fantastic on your special day!! That is really great!!
  • CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT!
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! You are going to be one gorgeous bride, walking down the isle! I remember when my sister's dress zipped up after it being really tight 6 months earlier. It wouldn't zip all the way, and two days before the wedding, she needed to have it fitted for a corset string, cuz it wouldn't zip. They decided to try zipping it. By glory, it zipped up and it was LOOSE! lol She cried, I cried, my mom cried. haha Great job! How awesome!
  • StarryEyedGirl
    Options
    awesome job! you look great, I can see the weight loss in your face and body!!! YIPPPEE
  • emills88
    emills88 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    :happy: :happy: :happy: Congrats girl! You look fabulous, and your weight loss is amazing!
  • carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Gorgeous bride!
  • kri5tin
    Options
    Beautiful!! Congrats!!
  • Pril2000
    Pril2000 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! You look beautiful!! You're going to be the center of attention on your special day! :happy:
  • annabanana05
    Options
    That is absolutely beautiful!!! Congratulations on all the weight loss!!
  • K1mberlyA
    Options
    Congrats...you look fantastic
  • tracybarnhill
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! That is a great measure of success!
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    You look fanastic!!! WTG! :smile: All eyes on you on your special day and I hope you enjoy every second of it! Make the aisle your runway!
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    sooooo beautiful.....congrats and keep up the good work...you are going to be gorgeous on your special day...
  • blh_1010
    blh_1010 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!!! :) Great job! :) P.s. LOVE the dress! :)
  • cspinney
    cspinney Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look lovely! :)
  • Sugar_Apple
    Sugar_Apple Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    Congrats you look awesome
  • lizbeth527
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! You're going to be stunning come July! Way to go girl.
  • krystie99
    krystie99 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! And nice arms!!
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Sooo pretty! Both front and back! You will be able to treasure the pictures a lifetime, and start fresh without issues in the back of your head over how you feel you look!
  • iamstaceywood
    iamstaceywood Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!