• 4MissRose
    Options
    bump

thanks for sharing!:flowerforyou:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    just No….

when is pizza not pizza, when it is made from cauliflower crust..

/end thread
    Get over yourself.
  • grecogab90
    grecogab90 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    If you salt the cauliflower after its cooked then squeeze it, more liquid will come out easier
    That's an interesting suggestion. Thanks!

ps: why? (I don't cook a lot)
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    I need to try this, looks great.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options
    For some reason the idea of broccoli on pizza isn't totally insane. And this looks rather nice. I'd have some.
    One of my favorite pizzas has brocolini and red peppers and it's phenomenal.

I most recently made one that was half pepperoni, and half fresh basil and tomatoes.
  • breeshabebe
    Options
    Why? Why does everyone think cauliflower can replace everything?:sick:

Eat the real thing.

:flowerforyou:

because with this you can eat WAAAAAAY more than one piece. I do eat the real thing but when you're 5'2 you just don't get enough calories in the day to eat 3 pieces of pizza.

? make a thin crust pizza, has less calories and you can eat more…problem solved…

or eat less earlier in the day so you can eat more pizza …

Because I ate half a pizza and it was less calories than a slice at our local pizza place! :)

My hubby is a pizza fanatic and he loved it! I honestly wouldn't have believed it was a cauliflower crust had I of not made it myself!

why not just make your own the regular way and it would be less than at the local pizza place…?

I just don't understand the cauliflower substitute for everything clan….makes no sense to me..sorry

Hey... how about.. get over yourself.

Maybe we want to eat pizza every friggin day and this is how we like it. Maybe this is just a cool way to get in some extra veggies. Maybe our Macros won't allow for the carbs that 3 slices of regular pizza would consume on a daily basis. If we want to make cauliflower out of everything and like it.. then step off our block.

About to eat some cauliflower and salsa now... and like it.
  • Serenitynow29
    Serenitynow29 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love cauliflower.
  • angel7472
    angel7472 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    I made this exact same thing on this past Friday and it didn't turn out. Did everything I was supposed to and it came out soggy. I couldn't eat it without a fork and knife. From all the posts Ive seen if you like a cracker type crust this wont work for you this is more a soft crust. I also felt the cauliflower overpowered everything else. I guess to each his own. Its a good idea in theory but it definitely is not for me.
  • mamma_nee
    mamma_nee Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Bought my cauliflower today :) can`t wait to make it tonight !
  • msf74
    msf74 Posts: 3,498 Member
    Options
    If you salt the cauliflower after its cooked then squeeze it, more liquid will come out easier

Salt extracts water through osmosis.

If you want to make amazing jacket potatoes cover them with a mixture of oil and salt and then bake. The oil will make the skin nice and crisp and the salt will draw out the water leaving the inside fluffy.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Options

Salt extracts water through osmosis.

If you want to make amazing jacket potatoes cover them with a mixture of oil and salt and then bake. The oil will make the skin nice and crisp and the salt will draw out the water leaving the inside fluffy.
    Hey that's cool! Thanks!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options

Eat the real thing.

because with this you can eat WAAAAAAY more than one piece. I do eat the real thing but when you're 5'2 you just don't get enough calories in the day to eat 3 pieces of pizza.

? make a thin crust pizza, has less calories and you can eat more…problem solved…

Because I ate half a pizza and it was less calories than a slice at our local pizza place! :)

My hubby is a pizza fanatic and he loved it! I honestly wouldn't have believed it was a cauliflower crust had I of not made it myself!

why not just make your own the regular way and it would be less than at the local pizza place…?

I just don't understand the cauliflower substitute for everything clan….makes no sense to me..sorry

Maybe we want to eat pizza every friggin day and this is how we like it. Maybe this is just a cool way to get in some extra veggies. Maybe our Macros won't allow for the carbs that 3 slices of regular pizza would consume on a daily basis. If we want to make cauliflower out of everything and like it.. then step off our block.

then start a private cauliflower group where you all can marvel at the magical cauliflower substitutions..

It is a public thread, and I made my point, which you obviously are having an aneurism over, but that is fine as you free to express your opinion; mine is that cauliflower pizza is not real pizza...deal with it.
  • breeshabebe
    Options

Eat the real thing.

then start a private cauliflower group where you all can marvel at the magical cauliflower substitutions..

It is a public thread, and I made my point, which you obviously are having an aneurism over, but that is fine as you free to express your opinion; mine is that cauliflower pizza is not real pizza...deal with it.

Great point. And I made mine.
  • jennieo213
    jennieo213 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    That looks soooo good! Thanks for the recipe!
  • eganita
    eganita Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Thank you.. this looks good! I would like to try it sometime!
  • t8tersalad
    t8tersalad Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Sounds and looks delicious! I've been wanting to try this! Thanks!
  • jamesalytle
    jamesalytle Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    DAMN! You just made my day. so going to try it this weekend.
  • Amanda_Gx6
    Amanda_Gx6 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    Bump!!!!!
  • MoiKarina
    MoiKarina Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I made one 2 weeks ago with my boyfriend. Delicious and very filling.