Valentine's Day 2014: what is your allowance?

Options
I will allow myself ONE Lindt truffle, how about you?

Replies

• red_road
    red_road Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    I may go up to maintenance calories. That will give me a lot of wiggle room without any bad consequences. Bring on the Lindor!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Lots of horizontal exercises to counteract any indulgence.
  • Vune
    Vune Posts: 672 Member
    Options
    My new-ish boyfriend is really excited and made eating plans. I will enjoy myself, but stop before I feel stuffed. I've never dated a guy who cared about holidays so much.
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm at a hotel for a weekend break and there's a *~fancy dinner~* that I'll be eating at least some of, and then lots of exercise later in the evening to make up for it :blushing:
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Weather permitting I'm going to work out really hard on Friday and then eat ALL the sushi. Literally, ALL.
  • SeeAmandaRun
    SeeAmandaRun Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I just plan on enjoying myself and eat what I want. 1 high calorie meal/dessert isn't going to ruin my heathy lifestyle that I've been working on.
  • fallingtrees
    fallingtrees Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I will happily eat any dinner that anyone cares to treat me to!
  • krist3ng
    krist3ng Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm giving myself a free pass. Making brownies with my boyfriend; I wanna enjoy them :D.
  • wertgirlfor
    wertgirlfor Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I think I might raise my calories to maintenance for the day to give myself some wiggle room.
    I won't say how much of those calories will be coming from a box of chocolates, though :P
  • x7xemilyx7x
    x7xemilyx7x Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Going out for an Indian meal in the evening...so going to be careful for my breakfast and lunch and get about 40 mins of exercise in beforehand.

Then I can enjoy my meal, have a glass or 2 of wine and not feel guilty :)
  • awtume9
    awtume9 Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend cares about Valentine's Day just as much as I do.

Which means not at all, lol. So no issue for me!
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend cares about Valentine's Day just as much as I do.

Which means not at all, lol. So no issue for me!

+1

Most useless holiday ever.
    67667 Posts: 14
    Options
    i don't celebrate v-day so the normal.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    My husband and I don't celebrate Valentine's day either. His words " It's a Hallmark Holiday". So I just gave in.
  • bl1nk6
    bl1nk6 Posts: 175
    Options
    i have no plans as usual... ill give myself a free pass if im lucky enough to get any treats :P
  • tomandshell
    tomandshell Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've already planned out and logged my usual 1300 calories for Friday, which includes one See's candy truffle.
  • birdiecs
    birdiecs Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    We did Valentine's dinner last night since my husband will be sick from chemo on the 14th. I didn't worry abut calories. We've had 25 crazy wonderful years together and time isn't on our side right now. Screw the calories...I ate cheesecake and steak and lobster and more cheesecake. :laugh:
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    We did Valentine's dinner last night since my husband will be sick from chemo on the 14th. I didn't worry abut calories. We've had 25 crazy wonderful years together and time isn't on our side right now. Screw the calories...I ate cheesecake and steak and lobster and more cheesecake. :laugh:

great thinking :heart: