I need help, anyone willing to mak my meal plan?

Options
Hey,
I'm struggling with maintaining and have been gaining lately (Not much but obviously I'm doing something wrong I've gone from 101.6 to 103.2 and it's not just water weight I've been 102.8-103.2 for a week now)

I'm just wondering if anyone is willing to make me meal plans for next week. (I will go shopping and buy whatever I need)
I just need to learn what are some normal eating habits because I want to break out of intermittent fasting.

Is anyone willing to help?

Replies

• socajam
    socajam Posts: 2,530 Member
    Options
    Hey,
    I'm struggling with maintaining and have been gaining lately (Not much but obviously I'm doing something wrong I've gone from 101.6 to 103.2 and it's not just water weight I've been 102.8-103.2 for a week now)

I'm just wondering if anyone is willing to make me meal plans for next week. (I will go shopping and buy whatever I need)
    I just need to learn what are some normal eating habits because I want to break out of intermittent fasting.

Not a problem, how much are you willing to pay for the service. Or you could find out all the information you are requesting from searching the forum on here about maintaining.
  • Tedebearduff
    Tedebearduff Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Not a problem, how much are you willing to pay for the service. Or you could find out all the information you are requesting from searching the forum on here about maintaining.

^ this; that's like asking someone to fix your car for free ...
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Hey,

Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this. YOU have to put in the work to lose weight, so you should put in the work to creating your own meal plan. Search the recipes forum, and search food and nutrition forum, to get some ideas. If you have some specific question or want ideas for certain meals, then that's another thing.
  • autumnsquirrel
    autumnsquirrel Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    If I hit a plateau,I take a gander at my friends' food diaries for the day and see what I could be doing. Also, take a look at your sodium intake and your carbs.. Naturally, everyone handles those things differently. Do you exercise regularly? You could be gaining muscle, too; just a thought there. I check the internet often for new recipes to spice things up a little; my most recent is the salad in a jar:) Hope you find the answers you are looking for:)
  • susanna114
    Options
    Try having a look at the companies that sell meals delivered to your door. They have menus posted on their site for different calorie targets. Would be a good place to start. Good luck:smile:
  • kdwilcox1195
    Options
    I wouldn't make a meal plan. I never do. The thing that is most important in loosing weight is making sure you stick to a set number of calories. (healthy-ish). lol. Meal plans, in my perspective, are too limiting and no fun! With meal plans, you have no freedom to eat something when you're really craving it and it causes a lot of hassle when you're in certain situations and they wind up making you feel deprived and unhappy (for example, you go to a restaurant with your family but you're scheduled to eat something you made at home instead).

Think of it this way. One meal, one day, and one pound at a time. That's all you need to focus on. Track what you eat and learn from mistakes, don't force yourself to stick to some predetermined list!
    :D good luck!
  • emilyisbonkers
    emilyisbonkers Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    eat more low calorie foods like fruit and veg and you will feel fuller for less calories, eating a lot of processed food will just make you more hungry
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Options
    I wouldn't make a meal plan. I never do. The thing that is most important in loosing weight is making sure you stick to a set number of calories. (healthy-ish). lol. Meal plans, in my perspective, are too limiting and no fun! With meal plans, you have no freedom to eat something when you're really craving it and it causes a lot of hassle when you're in certain situations and they wind up making you feel deprived and unhappy (for example, you go to a restaurant with your family but you're scheduled to eat something you made at home instead).

Think of it this way. One meal, one day, and one pound at a time. That's all you need to focus on. Track what you eat and learn from mistakes, don't force yourself to stick to some predetermined list!
    :D good luck!

OP, I'd say this is the big takeaway right here.^^^^^

You eat eat the way you want to eat for the rest of your life when losing weight, that way you don't find yourself in this situation when you reach maintenance. Obviously you know the calorie deficit is all you need to lose weight. Just reduce your calories of whatever you're eating now.

Although, with that little of a gain in weight, I wouldn't be so doubtful it's just water weight. It could just be the additional food in your belly since you're eating at maintenance calories now (I'm assuming).
  • TheITCrowd1
    Options
    Hey,

Ignore these mean people - why does everything need to have a damn price tag? Jeez! This is healthcare in my mind, healthcare SHOULD be free to those who need it .. getting your car fixed requires a mechanic, tools, premesis, expensive equipment and isn't the same as giving someone advice on food intake when they have asked for help...

so without further ado..

I've had some awesome results juicing 2 of my 3 meals a day, lost 22lb in a month (doing insanity also)

I Juice twice in the morning, early, mid morning, a PROPER LUNCH - maybe chicken salad or tuna, jacket potatoe with baked beans is awesomely filling -- i've also cheated and been out for quite a few meals with friends, tend to stick with steak and ignore the fries which suits me fine.

and juice in the evening again ..

I'm no scientist but it works for me!Did weight start going on for a reason? i.e. are you doing less excercise now?

The best ever tip for losing weight is to quit dairy altogether! Milk, Yoghurt (yes even the low fat stuff), Cheese, Bread, Cereal, Pasta - its all processed shyte! - same for breakfast Cereal is just processed crap - just get rid of them totally and go raw! anything where they have to 'add iron' is a bad thing - wtf can wheat be so devoid of iron that they have to put it back in

If you want to really supercharge it then get active and do some crazy excercise - don't do it for hours .. just do 30-45 mins and do it hard!!! don't mess about :)

Remember nomatter how big or small your belly is..it remains the same number of cells, the only difference between a 6 pack and a 15 pack is the size of each cell, your goal is to reduce the size of each cell not 'lose' weight so to speak -- and you do that by not eating stuff that makes each cell expand in size .. thats my rather poor understanding of it, but its enough to motivate me into doing mostly the right thing

Good luck!
    Jay x
  • kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Hey,

I took a quick look at your diary and it looks like you satiate yourself with carbs mostly. This is just personal experience, but I have a very regular "carb bloat" that happens when I don't get enough protein and I sub with cookies, doughnuts, breads etc (which seems to be going on with you?)
    Maybe lower the carb intake and serif that has any impact.
    I agree with the saying "a calorie is a calorie" but some calories are more 'useful' that others when trying to lose weight or maintain!
    You are so small, you might also just have to cut yourself some slack. You're 18, enjoy your youth, don't sweat a 2 lb difference :flowerforyou:
  • sloth3toes
    sloth3toes Posts: 2,212 Member
    Options
    In, for the twists and turns.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Options
    Hey,

Ignore these mean people - why does everything need to have a damn price tag? Jeez! This is healthcare in my mind, healthcare SHOULD be free to those who need it .. getting your car fixed requires a mechanic, tools, premesis, expensive equipment and isn't the same as giving someone advice on food intake when they have asked for help...

so without further ado..

I've had some awesome results juicing 2 of my 3 meals a day, lost 22lb in a month (doing insanity also)

I Juice twice in the morning, early, mid morning, a PROPER LUNCH - maybe chicken salad or tuna, jacket potatoe with baked beans is awesomely filling -- i've also cheated and been out for quite a few meals with friends, tend to stick with steak and ignore the fries which suits me fine.

I'm no scientist but it works for me!Did weight start going on for a reason? i.e. are you doing less excercise now?

The best ever tip for losing weight is to quit dairy altogether! Milk, Yoghurt (yes even the low fat stuff), Cheese, Bread, Cereal, Pasta - its all processed shyte! - same for breakfast Cereal is just processed crap - just get rid of them totally and go raw! anything where they have to 'add iron' is a bad thing - wtf can wheat be so devoid of iron that they have to put it back in

If you want to really supercharge it then get active and do some crazy excercise - don't do it for hours .. just do 30-45 mins and do it hard!!! don't mess about :)

Remember nomatter how big or small your belly is..it remains the same number of cells, the only difference between a 6 pack and a 15 pack is the size of each cell, your goal is to reduce the size of each cell not 'lose' weight so to speak -- and you do that by not eating stuff that makes each cell expand in size .. thats my rather poor understanding of it, but its enough to motivate me into doing mostly the right thing

Good luck!
    Jay x

omg, whatever you do, ignore this person. :explode:
  • keeptehpeace
    keeptehpeace Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    102lbs at 5'2 is quite low
  • stealthq
    stealthq Posts: 4,298 Member
    Options
    Hey,

so without further ado..

Good luck!
    Jay x

Now one sees the quality of help one can expect for *free* :laugh:

OP, maybe hang on for someone of equally generous spirit, but with a bit more knowledge.
  • PRMinx
    PRMinx Posts: 4,585 Member
    Options
    Hey,

so without further ado..

Good luck!
    Jay x

do-not-want044.gif
  • sjeagle30
    sjeagle30 Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    You should be trying to gain a few pounds. You are underweight!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    you are worried about 1.4 pound gain???

this thread reeks of an eating disorder...
  • lambchristie
    lambchristie Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    A friend of mine just told me about this website:

rippedrecipes.com -
    a meal planner that lets you enter calories and macros to find meals that fit what you need. You can enter "chicken" and a calorie range, protein range, carb range and fat range...it also has check boxes for the different diets like Paleo, gluten free, vegan, etc
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    Options
    Hey,

so without further ado..

Good luck!
    Jay x

seriously, ignore this x a million...
  • tegalicious
    Options
    you are worried about 1.4 pound gain???

this thread reeks of an eating disorder...

This... And if I remember correctly, a few of her other posts as well...