The Fitbit Website Dashboard

Options
Does anyone else have trouble "loading" the fitbit dashboard website on your pc? It seems to take forever, and I have to keep refreshing it to get it to fully load. I get that it's not a mfp problem, just wondering if it's my pc or it this is a known issue with those of you who use it.

Replies

• dshalbert
    dshalbert Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    I haven't. You may want to go to the Fitbit website and go to their help page. I found that their customer service is pretty good.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Thx, dshalbert. I just found that we have a fitbit forum right here in mfp so reposted this thread there. I did try their help, but did not see an opportunity to contact fitbit. Will try again - thx!
  • MomOfRose
    MomOfRose Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    At home I have no issue, but at work I do. It's likely your browser version. At home I have the latest Chrome, at work I have Internet Explorer 7 (I have no choice in the matter).
  • Youretheoneformefatty100
    Options
    No probs for me...
  • Youretheoneformefatty100
    Options
    Yes I use Chrome too.
  • wannabpiper
    wannabpiper Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    At home I have no issue, but at work I do. It's likely your browser version. At home I have the latest Chrome, at work I have Internet Explorer 7 (I have no choice in the matter).

Hmmmm...... I use firefox, so this might be the issue. I've resisted downloading Chrome because I've always used firefox, and we all know that we should never think outside the box :blushing:

I'll try Chrome and see if that helps. It may help a LOT of things actually. Thx!