lets do this together, 5 pounds in the month of december.

Options

Replies

• Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I`m in too, good luck everyone :drinker: :smile:
  • vdub88
    vdub88 Posts: 79
    Options
    I'm in all the way I have 6.8 to go in December _ i can do this!
  • mamxo22
    Options
    WOW !!! i am so excited so many of you are in on this!! this is going to be great!! all of you can add me if you wish if you have not already and we can keep in touch through my blog post on the same subject. CHECK IT OUT!! <3 we'll start decemeber 1st and then end on christmas day. what a great present to give yourself, 5 pounds lighter !! good luck to all !!!
  • DeBlue
    DeBlue Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm in!

2967818.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

blk-exercise.png
  • edmontonukeplayer
    edmontonukeplayer Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Thanks for starting this up. I am going to try very hard to meet this challenge. Today my MFP message says "45 days" posted; but despite staying within the parameters set out on the MFP system, I am down just 3 pounds. I am hoping my "system" has adjusted and I may be able to meet the challenge of being down 5 pounds in the month of December. My plan: increase water, follow caloric guideline set out on MFP, increase exercise and follow challenge blog.
  • cmata3
    Options
    count me in. just started today logging my food intake. tonight will be first night to exercise. i have trouble finding when is the best time for me to workout. it's either 5am or 9 or 10pm.
  • ToadallyHIS
    Options
    I'm in!!!!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    I'll join! This would be good because my weight slows down and speeds up at times. I'm hoping to lose 10, but I'll settle for 5. :)
  • britw02
    Options
    Awesome! Sounds like a plan!

Height: 5'7
    CW: 151
    GW: 135
  • mamxo22
    Options
    Thanks for starting this up. I am going to try very hard to meet this challenge. Today my MFP message says "45 days" posted; but despite staying within the parameters set out on the MFP system, I am down just 3 pounds. I am hoping my "system" has adjusted and I may be able to meet the challenge of being down 5 pounds in the month of December. My plan: increase water, follow caloric guideline set out on MFP, increase exercise and follow challenge blog.

yay how great!! im so excited for this i think itll really help everyone start back up the holidays are hard to stay on track
  • sempernova
    sempernova Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    SemperNova 0.4 lost

4.6 to go!!!

Add your name and loss..we can keep a running total!
  • WalkingGirl1985
    WalkingGirl1985 Posts: 2,047 Member
    Options
    SW: 190.6
    Goal: 185
  • CoryIda
    CoryIda Posts: 7,887 Member
    Options
    I am going to keep drinking lots of water, getting regular exercise, and eating nutritious foods. Seems to be working well so far!

Height: 5'10"
    Current Weight: 246
    Goal by end of December: 235
  • ginnyroxx
    Options
    virgierox
    starting weight: 186.4
    goal weight 181
  • sarahsmiles_04
    Options
    I'm in, too!
  • Fliegenschwein
    Fliegenschwein Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    SW 196.9
    GW 191.9

Good luck all
  • ZeOphelia
    ZeOphelia Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I think I'm actually going to shoot for a little more, but blessings!
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    SW: 154.2
    GW: 147

Dec 03 CW: 150.2

lost 4lbs!

(probably water weight, crazy!)
  • britw02
    Options
    Good morning everyone!

My weekly weigh-in was yesterday morning, so I was excited to see a little change. I am determined to lose this 5 lbs. in December, so it's a good start.

SW: 151 lbs
    CW: 149.6
    GW @ end of Dec.: 146lbs.
    GW: 135 lbs (overall)
  • mamaisis09
    Options
    Weigh in in two days!!! Hoping to be in the 140s!