before and after booty photos anyone?

Options
angel5561
angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
Ok so I don't have a whooty just a flat little white booty :sad: I need some inspiration for my flat butt :laugh: post your before and after bootys and what you did that most helped you to grow that butt. :blushing: :drinker:

Replies

• runningincognito
    Options
    I don't have any photos but I naturally have a flat behind and when I became a runner and got down to 108 it flattened out a lot! ugh. Once I started lifting I had people commenting all the time on how awesome my butt was. Even women were commenting on it. Now, I have a flat tush once again. I'm working out again now too though. Don't stop doing squats and lunges and get on a squat rack!
  • angel5561
    angel5561 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm always confused as to weather or not squats would make my booty smaller or not thanks for the tip
  • nataliebordeauxx
    nataliebordeauxx Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    GirlFRAN, I am with you on the flat, sad booty ...

I have been doing Pauline Nordin's Butt Bible + tons of other booty exercises I've found (I started around the middle of last summer)... and I can't lie... My booty is not BIG & LUSCIOUS by any means, but it's DEFINITELY improved a ton. It's starting to get a little life, lift, and form to it. I've got a waaaaays to go, but it's really encouraging to see some progress.

I have also been using Nivea Good Bye Cellulite SERUM, doing coffee scrubs, and dry brushing since last summer as well, which have improved the skin tone A LOT. All levels of the The Butt Bible is on YouTube, btw :) Good luck, sister!! XXO
  • laurarich2014
    laurarich2014 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would gladly donate some of mine. :laugh: I hope one day they can figure out how to do that. I read that squats and lunges help "firm and lift" what you have but who knows if that is really true. We can hope at least.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!