What is your favorite class at your gym?

Options
Hi, all:
What is your favorite class at your gym? Iokking for some ideas :)

Replies

• WVprankster
    WVprankster Posts: 430 Member
    Options
    My favorite is "bootcamp" because I'm more fit than the guy that teaches it at the local ymca.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba for the music and the energy, but I also love step aerobics, and normal aerobics. I'm 30 weeks pregnant so they're the only classes I do right now. I also used to do spinning, LBT, boxercise and core stability, and enjoyed all of those. I like a bit of variety!
  • mochapygmy
    mochapygmy Posts: 2,123 Member
    Options
    TRX! I love it but I do pay extra for it. My favorite class included with my membership is Deep H20. Core work in the pool = Awesome.
  • MissB46
    MissB46 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Kettlebells & Grit (On Saturdays Grit followed by Kettlebells - only one hour but OMG its hard!!!)
  • csk0018
    csk0018 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I love my spin classes! Great if you have issues with your knees! Every class you can challenge yourself more by upping the resistance so you can work harder! :explode:
  • DoctahJenn
    DoctahJenn Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I loooove martial arts classes. Taekwondo, karate - anything that involves my mind as well as my body. (The focus is on form, so I'm not thinking about how exhausted I am. XD )
  • marypatmccue
    marypatmccue Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    My favorite ones are the classes I teach! Mostly because I'm the best...
  • MensEtSalvere2013
    MensEtSalvere2013 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I love Zumba for the music and the energy, but I also love step aerobics, and normal aerobics. I'm 30 weeks pregnant so they're the only classes I do right now. I also used to do spinning, LBT, boxercise and core stability, and enjoyed all of those. I like a bit of variety!
    I wish you a safe delivery and a healthy baby! Keep up the great work with your program!
  • lawlorka
    lawlorka Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    My favourite class is Spin. So much so I dropped all the other classes I was doing and now do Spin 3 times a week. Its killer at first and I really thought it might kill me! But afterwards you feel so great and I always look forward to class now.
  • AlongCame_Molly
    AlongCame_Molly Posts: 2,835 Member
    Options
    the "Molly Kicks *kitten* By Herself in the Weights Section" class. It's great, I highly recommend. :wink:
  • louiseoxford
    louiseoxford Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    SPIN CLASS!
  • jppd47
    jppd47 Posts: 737 Member
    Options
    olympic lifting class
  • Zannukene
    Zannukene Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Aqua intensive
  • tennisdude2004
    tennisdude2004 Posts: 5,609 Member
    Options
    Tennis - Club night
  • katylil
    katylil Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    LBT - Legs, Bums and Tums! Strength classes where I have to really push myself. Pump is also fun.

Our trainer makes us use heavy enough weights that by the end of the class I am aching everywhere and in a VERY good way!
  • lamps1303
    lamps1303 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Kettlercise. Without a doubt. Best workout
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Kick , Pump and Zumba! Although I no longer have a gym membership
  • heidi3132
    Options
    STEP CLASS FOR SURE!!!
  • BamaBreezeNSaltAire
    Options
    the "Molly Kicks *kitten* By Herself in the Weights Section" class. It's great, I highly recommend. :wink:

^^^^ Since you said it for me, I'll just steal this but my name isn't Molly :drinker:
  • KristinaB83
    KristinaB83 Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    My gym doesn't have any =(