Eating with friends?

Im not sure what to do about when I eat over at a friends house which happens often. How do I track? I can track what I personally ate but is there another way without asking for the recipe. For example last night I had an amazing homemade soup, with homemade pork meatballs, potato, carrot, green and yellow bean, tomato and it was in a homemade chicken broth. How do I track that. Im so lost

Replies

• norcalskater
    norcalskater Posts: 194 Member
    What I would do in this case is try to find a soup in the database that is close to what you had then look at a few others that have been entered and go with the one that is close on average. Maybe enter the pork meat balls separately from the soup if there is not a soup with some in it. That's really the best you can do without the recipe.
  • lumpster82
    lumpster82 Posts: 4 Member
    I agree with @Sactownfilmer. I also just do a web search that describes the item. I can usually come up with a recipe that closely matches the dish, then I enter the ingredient info into the recipe builder.
  • Singlemama09
    Singlemama09 Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks guys
  • ftballmom9296
    ftballmom9296 Posts: 70 Member
    I definitely agree that is the best solution. Good luck and may you have continued success.