Getting back on it!

Options
So I've been a slacker most the month of November. I could list all the reasons why, but they are all just excuses. So today, I am back at it, and plan to be true to myself through the holidays and beyond. I have lost 20 lbs so far, and need to keep going.
Here's to success for all of us during the holidays, and every day!!

Replies

• mizyvee
    mizyvee Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm back on it today as well. Good luck to us both :happy:
  • Beehiveof8
    Beehiveof8 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Ditto! Come on gals (and guys) we can do this! Let's get through the holidays with healthy habits intact!
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    I'm with you. Been really naughty the past 3 weeks. Missing my workout tonight for climbing class (kind of a workout but not really) but tomorrow I plan on kicking that treadmill's butt!
  • patricia18
    Options
    I am joining the back on again group. Haven't lost any weight but I did gain a few pounds. Very frustrated. So easy to give up but so very hard to try again and stay on track. Need all the help I can get. Good luck to all of us who are back again.
  • GodGal
    Options
    Back on it myself!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    I am trying again also. Lets all drink a glass a water together to toast the new start!
  • Jennplus2
    Jennplus2 Posts: 984 Member
    Options
    Any tips?
  • Beth720
    Beth720 Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Oh I am so definitely back on it. Exercise-wise I did ok this weekend. But food? I was eating out every meal - my parents were in town, and my little apartment isn't conducive to multiple guests, so we stay in a hotel in Manhattan - and I can tell that not only calories but the SODIUM!!!! Oy! One meal left out (tonight - but it's at a new French-American place where they have more, shall we say, European (read: closer to accurate) serving sizes), and a show. And then tomorrow it's back 100% on what I need to be doing!!!!!
  • electromg
    electromg Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yes! I have been on vacation for six days, and I didn't count calories. I ate what I want but tried to be sensible about portions. I know I am going to crave sugar like crazy this week, but I need to be strict about this to overcome it! Come on guys!
  • nowic
    nowic Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Im back too! It has been a few weeks of no effort and not caring what I put into my mouth. Today is different! I've alfready planned my meals and logged them- no going back!! It is life or death! I must press on!
  • Tuckersn
    Tuckersn Posts: 149
    Options
    Getting back it . . . started a week or so ago. This has been the year of gaining weight for me, more than I have in 4 years. I'm with ya . . . back at it, time to get this weight off and keep it off!
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm starting back on the right track today myself. I have not exercised or logged in since the day before Thanksgiving. Today is a new day, new start, new begining... We can do this! Good luck to all! :)