38 weeks diet/swimming 127lb loss

zezelryck
zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
I have posted a few pictures on here in the past of my progress. Just to update, I went to my slimming group tonight for my weekly weigh in and I had lost another 3lb. I have linked a collage done of a few pictures of myself. No real chronological order but the centre picture is the most recent.

Don't ever give up if your trying to lose weight. If you over indulge one day then don't let it run into several days. Get straight back on it the day after.

Anyone needing an active friend, are willing to share their diaries and post the odd message, add me, we all need as much encouragement as possible. It's certainly helps me through my weight loss journey.

I have only been using MFP since December so it doesn't cover my entire loss.

f9181658-be28-4ed8-8013-44b772cb7de8_zps01d4f6bf.jpg[/URL]

Replies

• minizebu
    minizebu Posts: 2,716 Member
    Congratulations. That is an impressive loss rate.
  • xxmarysmxx
    xxmarysmxx Posts: 199 Member
    Great job!
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Wow! that's a quick loss, well done.

Are you maintaining now or still trying to lose?
  • dixiewhiskey
    dixiewhiskey Posts: 3,333 Member
    You rock! Nice job!
  • MarianneC93
    MarianneC93 Posts: 60 Member
    Nice work! Well done and huge congrats on your success
  • zezelryck
    zezelryck Posts: 251 Member
    Would like to lose another 50lb Craignev. That will just about get me to my highest healthy BMI. The slimming group I am at becomes free when you reach your target and stay within 4lb of it. They have a great maintenance program so I will move on to that eventually. Also when given the go ahead I will start doing some strength training, so I can up my calories a touch and hopefully get a lot fitter. Thanks
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!