Anyone heard of the Senna Tea Diet?

Options
2»

Replies

• Lina4Lina
    Lina4Lina Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Senna is a stimulant laxative and ideally should only be taken under doctor recommendation due to severe constipation after gentler laxatives. Basically, your body can become dependent on it and your colon will stop functioning normally.
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    My advice is to eat at a general 20% below TDEE.
    Youll lose plenty of weight and you can eat just about anything within reason.
  • lesliev523
    lesliev523 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    Sounds AWESOME!!!!!!
    YAY FAD DIETS!!!!!!

Sneeze-Fart-Poop_o_133200.gif

Oh my god!! LOVE THIS! HAHAHAHA
  • relucas81
    Options
    Senna is great! Just make sure you take some HCG drops with it ;) And don't eat ANY carbs! :P
  • apocalypsepwnie
    Options
    Senna is great! Just make sure you take some HCG drops with it ;) And don't eat ANY carbs! :P

BAHAHAHAHAH My boyfriend somehow thought these drops were a great idea mixed with a 500 cal diet. He lasted 3 days before breaking down and asking me not tell anyone through a cup of coffee and a whole packet of scotch finger biscuits. He thought I was a ****head when I said it wouldn't work.
    He was so hungry he nearly cried.

But that gif. It's funny until it happens to you. I've done all the fad diets. So I speak from experience they DO NOT WORK! and I did the cabbage soup diet. Now lovingly known as the 'poo soup diet' good for obese heart surgery patients. NOT for anyone else.
  • Kwoman2912
    Options
    Smooth Move tea works awesome if you are constipated. I used to drink it 1-2x a month. I would never make a diet out of it!
  • jujewelss
    Options
    I would use google... but lately everything that I type in I have gotten that I'm pregnant as a result.

Also, the stories... people actually try that for a diet? Sounds like the Tapeworm diet.
  • SwampWitch666
    SwampWitch666 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    it's also called ballerina tea, if it's what i'm thinking of.

http://thoughtcatalog.com/2012/the-dos-and-donts-of-drinking-ballerina-tea/

dear OP, i hope you're not that stupid.

That was a beautiful review.
  • tacticalhippie
    tacticalhippie Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    that sounds like a crappy diet...

I see what you did there.
  • jabbathehut1966
    Options
    I have been using Senna tea for about 3 weeks and have lost 12 pounds. I really works well. I brew it and make it as ice tea.
  • jabbathehut1966
    Options
    If You want to lose weight the healthy way.Then switch to Organic. Even Walmart has started carrying Organic. B.J'S wholsesale has a lot of Organic too.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    Options
    Organic has nothing to do with weight loss. Nor does tea.