1st day on weightloss program- need support

Options
My name is Rachel and today is my first day beginning a physical supervised weightloss program in Cincinnati's Jewish Hospital. Is anyone else here doing this or something like this? I'd like to use this site as a place of support.

Replies

• RealReady
    Options
    Welcome Rachel - good luck on your journey!! You can do it!
  • Shynique37
    Shynique37 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel!! Wishing you the best on your journey. I use MFP for encouragement. You should as well. Lots of great info.
  • suzely0530
    suzely0530 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Wishing you the very best on your journey...feel free to add me if you like :)
  • R_Calvillo
    R_Calvillo Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey.
  • SephiraRose
    SephiraRose Posts: 775 Member
    Options
    Hi Rachel, I wish you much success with your weight loss journey. Feel free to add me (anyone else as well) I would like to share support and encouragement. :smile:
  • jessIcalynn63
    jessIcalynn63 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Feel free to add me. I use this site for (much needed) support.
  • PrairieSlims
    PrairieSlims Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! You are in the right place!!!
  • moniquelovescats1
    Options
    Welcome Rachel! I love this site and the app for my cell phone. It has made it very easy to log my daily calories. :)
    I have a group from work and we are al on here and linked, and I have made a few friends from ladies I have talked to via a blog post, etc.
    Best of luck to you on your weight loss journey, and remember a set-back is just that....not a failure. Tomorrow is a whole new day!

Monica
  • MSsoutherngal
    Options
    Welcome Rachel, we are here for you. I had gastric sleeve surgery 2010 and lost most of my extra weight. It has been a challenge to keep it off. I have gained 10 lbs in three years. I eat really healthy but slipped up on me. weight loss is a daily pursuit.:smile:
  • Psysix
    Psysix Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Welcome. =) You should make a group and ask others in your program to join so you can work together. =)
  • ekd23
    ekd23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP...so far everyone has been very encouraging! I wish you the best of luck on your journey. Feel free to add me!