Looking for support

Options
I have rejoined MFP in hopes to get continued motivation, support and to also hold myself accountable. I lost over 100lbs using this site at one time and have gained 30 of that back while still needing to lose before that gain. I would love to meet others looking for support, motivation and encouragement. Good luck on your journey. .. lets beat the beast!

Replies

• jasper186
    jasper186 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Welcome back, add me if you like, I log in every day :smile:
  • Urban_Princess
    Urban_Princess Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! Feel free to add me! (this goes out to anyone who is looking for support too!)
  • huck23
    huck23 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    just came back myself feel free to add me
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Options
    hi any happy to support anyone who needs it
  • Rebstoff14
    Rebstoff14 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your great loss!!! I am looking for support also, so please feel free to add me :0)
  • jbwent
    jbwent Posts: 27
    Options
    I'm a returnee also. 100 pounds is a great achievement. That gives me some hope. I didn't stick with it the first time and my second time is going slow. Probably because I'm a Chef and I'm surrounded by food all day long. I would love to join your crusade against the beast.
  • SlopesK
    Options
    Hello!
    I too am looking to lose around 30lbs! I wish you the best of luck, and hope you enjoy every day of the journey!
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    WOW. More than 100 lbs lost! THATS EPIC! Congratulations on that lose and since you were able to do that, I am totally confident that you will be able to do that again. LETS DO THIS!!! :bigsmile: