Im BACK! looking for friends

Options
Hi all, im back first time here i lost 50 pounds. but since then have had two knee surgeries and am still dealing with a sprained shoulder. i NEED to get my weight off for good this time. i have 40 pounds to lose. looking for new friends to help me stay on the straight and narrow. thanks in advance!

Replies

• Simone2373
    Simone2373 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hey, nice to meet you...I am kind of in a similar boat to you. I have lost almost 30 lb and have stalled with another 20 to go, so here I am. I am hoping that with better calorie tracking (I am really great with exercising but winter is making me just want to hibernate and eat and drink wine!) I can push through to the final 20.
  • wrenegade64
    wrenegade64 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you young lady. I only have one good knee left (I lost my left leg in the line of duty as a paramedic years ago so I wear a prosthesis) and I GOTTA get this extra weight off cuz replacing the prosthesis isn't that big of a thing, but replacing my good leg is a different story
  • yisbit
    yisbit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, new Aussie girl, joined up for the first time. Definitely NOT the first attempt at weight loss, would like some friends on here to keep me coming back to chat - and logging food while here.