Just getting started....

Options
Hi!

I'm a over weight working mom of 3 boys (7, 4. & 10 months). I feel blessed in all areas of my life but my weight. I'm
5'4 and weigh 231. I would love to loss 75 pounds and be the sexy wife and hot mama I know I can be..... Only problem... I don't put myself 1st and I give up too easy. I need support to stay on track that will help me to keep on going until I've reached my goals and beyond. I have faith on my side and I know I can do it! Any good tips out there to help me?

Thanks!

Replies

• phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: you have come to the right place! I have lost over 134 pounds on mfp! I am sending you a friend request so we can encourage each other & give support!
  • yisbit
    yisbit Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Two weeks ago I was given a good talking to by my doctor. Two days ago I bought myself a Fitbit flex. for me it is going to take quite a while to reach the recommended 10000 steps a day!

Food is a big problem for me - I don't usually eat that badly but when I blow it, I really blow it! I am going to work on being more thought full about what goes in my mouth. Recording all my food is the best way to make myself face up to the reality of my compulsive over eating.

My Dr has limited me to 15 mins moderate walking on the treadmill, I started an 8 week course of Tai Chi (so uncoordinated), to help with balance and I will look for water exercise classes for later in the year.

One day I want to be able to run again - the doctor assures me that I will if I stick to the plan, he just didn't say when!

I have a good 20 kgs to lose, but 10 would be such a bonus.

I would love some friends to keep me coming back to chat and keep my food logging up to date.

Hope to Chat soon
    Kim:happy:
  • kdjess08
    Options
    Not many tips from me since I am in the same boat as you, but I completely understand. I love my life, I wouldnt change a thing except my body. I am 5'4 as well, when I started dating my husband I weighed around 140-145. 7 years and 3 kids later I was at an all time high of 218. My children are 3. 4, and 6 years old. On Jan 14th I joined a gym and starting using MFP (again). Im currently at 203 pounds. My goal (for now) is 175, and Id like to be there by May 14th.

Its always easier when you have support, you can add me on here if youd like.
  • eheather1
    Options
    hi im 23 im 5.6 and weigh 11 stone 9 lb
    ive joined gym i been 2 days in a row so far for 2 hours .
    ive started my healthy diet to i have lost 6lb in a week im happy.
    my goal weight is 9 and half or 10 stone .
    add me if you want to join me and share tips