True or false?

Options
Anyone heard that for every 30lbs a guy losses his crotchal region looks an Inch bigger? Kinda makes sense. I've lost 82, so,hmmmm let's hope. Lol

Replies

• Ezwoldo
    Ezwoldo Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Sorry to piss on your parade but I lost over 50lb and I am still look like I'm hung like a hamster
  • brandoncomer
    Options
    Haha....that's hilarious.
  • OllyReeves
    OllyReeves Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    Well have a look at your crotch, and there's your answer......
  • brandoncomer
    Options
    Well I can actually see it now without mirrors on the floor.
  • LeanneHarrington3
    LeanneHarrington3 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the word crotchal, and will now be using it on a regular basis. I have no male crotchals to speak of so I am of no help.
  • LeanneHarrington3
    Options
    Sorry to piss on your parade but I lost over 50lb and I am still look like I'm hung like a hamster

There is nothing wrong with a hamster if you have the right sized cage.
  • brandoncomer
    Options
    I might get that word tattooed oh my lower back. Lol :)
  • OllyReeves
    Options
    I might get that word tattooed oh my lower back. Lol :)

what, 'hamster'?
  • brandoncomer
    Options
    Crotchal but I'd consider having a tiny hamster running across the words. Tribal font of course
  • LeanneHarrington3
    Options
    Or you could get it on your stomach. Saying "Behold the crotchal hamster" I think it would look tasteful. ;)
  • OllyReeves
    Options
    Or you could get in on your stomach. Saying "Behold the crotchal hamster" I think it would look tasteful. ;)

I've just turned vegetarian at the thought.
  • brandoncomer
    Options
    Or you could get it on your stomach. Saying "Behold the crotchal hamster" I think it would look tasteful. ;)

Haha, perfect. I'd get so many modeling gigs.
  • Junctionbox
    Junctionbox Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    You all need years of therapy
  • brandoncomer
    Options
    You all need years of therapy

you're correct.
  • _Terrapin_
    _Terrapin_ Posts: 4,302 Member
    Options
    Odd, never measured or heard of this, maybe this is more of a bulk.
  • qstneverything
    qstneverything Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Well when girls lose weight, even though they are losing boobage, they will most likely appear to be bigger due to the fact the waist will be smaller...so maybe the same applies for guys? lol.
  • praevalere
    Options
    Well when girls lose weight, even though they are losing boobage, they will most likely appear to be bigger due to the fact the waist will be smaller...so maybe the same applies for guys? lol.

LOL. SHOT DOWN.
  • jeets888
    jeets888 Posts: 2,237 Member
    Options
    Anyone heard that for every 30lbs a guy losses his crotchal region looks an Inch bigger? Kinda makes sense. I've lost 82, so,hmmmm let's hope. Lol

Irrespective of whether its bigger or not - personally i would assume it to appear bigger because its no longer living in the shadow of your gut - you'll definitely be using it more effectively, so who cares?
  • GummyHuman
    GummyHuman Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I read it on a forum somewhere... so it must be true!:drinker:
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Oh that is too funny..... you guys are hilarious. It makes sense that it would "look" bigger because the area around it will be flatter. Would I would like to know is why men are rewarded with a larger penis but women are punished with smaller breasts? It's so unfair.

Personally size isn't that important - it's what you do with it that counts.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!