Les Mills Combat

Options
npostemni
npostemni Posts: 102 Member
Has anyone tried Les Mills Combat? Did you like it? Dislike it? Did you see any results from it?
I look forward to hearing your comments! :)

Replies

• supersavinglady
    supersavinglady Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm going to try it next week... I'll let you know how it goes... have you tried it?
  • gratefulwife01
    gratefulwife01 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Do you mean BodyCombat? If so, the class in amazing!!! You won't regret it.
  • Rachelc1992
    Rachelc1992 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    It is hard! No point lying about that. But I love it! It has options and I started at the bottom and I'm working my way up! I go to an hour class at the gym so that they keep me motivated. But my friend just does the youtube videos of it!
    I'd say try it :)! x
  • npostemni
    Options
    Do you mean BodyCombat? If so, the class in amazing!!! You won't regret it.

No, I think just combat. It's a beachbody product.
  • npostemni
    Options
    I'm going to try it next week... I'll let you know how it goes... have you tried it?

No. My sister just let me borrow her DVD of it. I have never heard of it and was just seeing if anyone has liked it.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Love, Love, LOVED it!!! It was my first home DVD series I Completed and didn't get bored with!!!!! I learned I love the feeling of kicking and punching. Makes me feel 'tough'.
    I can't say enough about it.
  • Chantilly_laced
    Options
    That's Les Mills Body Combat! It's a fantastic class!! LOVE it! I've tried almost everything... never liked much of anything except this class and Body Pump. Zumba moves too fast for me and I feel like an idiot... this one is fast paced, but not so fast you can't pick up the moves... and I'm the most uncoordinated SOB out there! :) Instructors are great and I really get a great workout. And the thing with Les mills is that you JUST KEEP MOVING... even if you're not doing the exact same thing as anyone else... just keep moving!! Try it... you'll like it! Try a class before you buy the DVDs. I prefer classes over the home DVDs.
  • DreamOfSunshine
    DreamOfSunshine Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I do Body Combat 3 times per week ( best case scenario ) and I LOVE IT. It's high intense cardio with a lot of stress relieve! My prof pic is showing the resutls basically ... :)

I've tried other classes of Les Mills and I would recomend all of them.

Good Luck :flowerforyou:
  • alisonlynn1976
    alisonlynn1976 Posts: 929 Member
    Options
    If you mean bodycombat, I think it's a fun class.
  • npostemni
    Options
    That's Les Mills Body Combat! It's a fantastic class!! LOVE it! I've tried almost everything... never liked much of anything except this class and Body Pump. Zumba moves too fast for me and I feel like an idiot... this one is fast paced, but not so fast you can't pick up the moves... and I'm the most uncoordinated SOB out there! :) Instructors are great and I really get a great workout. And the thing with Les mills is that you JUST KEEP MOVING... even if you're not doing the exact same thing as anyone else... just keep moving!! Try it... you'll like it! Try a class before you buy the DVDs. I prefer classes over the home DVDs.

I already have the DVDs. My sister didn't like them so let me borrow her copy. I thought I would ask on here before I tried them!
  • supersavinglady
    supersavinglady Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the DVD series, but I finally tried the class at my gym today and I loved it!
  • Bluizflame
    Bluizflame Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I've never seen the Video's, but I LOVE the classes at my gym!!
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm doing this program right now and loving it :)))
  • emjaycazz
    emjaycazz Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Les Mills Combat is the Beachbody distributed DVD version of the Body Combat class that's taught in gyms. I completed a 60 day program--I think the Supreme Warrior schedule? I had martial arts experience before, so it was right up my alley but for what it's worth I didn't get bored at all--in fact, I've moved on to other things but I still throw in a DVD at least once a week. If you're comparing it to other Beachbody programs I would say that it is easier/has less impact than Turbofire and would be easier than Insanity but still a decent challenge.
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I love it! Now... I will say (for me) there was a big difference in doing them at a gym with other people and doing them at home. Both are basically the same workout, but at the gym ... I don't know... it seemed like it made me work harder.
  • msthang444
    msthang444 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I'm right there witcha! I felt so uncoordinated at zumba. tried it once... and not again. NOW, I will say I originally felt the same way with Step, but eventually grew to like that one ;)
  • Jamie23Durkin
    Options
    I am doing Insanity at the moment but I have this in my list of workouts to do/try
  • cangel81603
    cangel81603 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I am currently on Month 1 week 4 on Les Mills Combat and I love it. The music on it is great and keeps you in the mood and the results have been awesome too. Really slimming my stomach:) I say do it and commit to it and you will love your results. I just became a Beachbody coach if you need help with anything. I would love to help and motivate you.. look me up on facebook for more info.. if you'd like... Get Thin With Mandi Lynn
  • OverDoIt
    OverDoIt Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    my wife has done a few rounds and love it. I would do it but I am afraid of getting shredded.
  • ByeSwellyBelly
    Options
    I absolutely love combat! It is my favorite form of stress relief. My upper body is currently sore from yesterday's class. You get to pretend like you are fighting someone, so what's not to love?!