Hello

Options
Hi Everyone. I am new to MFP. I was on weight watchers for years and in 2011 I finally got serious and lost 30 lbs on the program. THEN I started dating my boyfriend oi April 2013, and I gained all the weight back!!! ughhh!! I tried to refocus on WW but I just couldnt get back in the groove and eventually I had to quit weight wacthers becaue I couldnt afford the monthly cost. SO now I am looking to lose a total of 74 lbs and finally hit my goal weight for good and I am looking for a community for support. Hope to hear from you all!! :drinker:

Replies

• DanieRCC
    DanieRCC Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MHP! I also did WW for awhile and eventually burnt out on the program. MHP works for me and I have about the same amount to lose. Feel free to add me as a friend, motivation is what it is all about.
  • focus4715
    focus4715 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I definitely think that I got burnt out on WW as well. It is a great program but I think I needed someone new.
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!!! Tracking eating and working out. Its a great way to go!
  • leannabseven
    leannabseven Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I've had wonderful success in the couple months I've been here. Take time to learn how the site works, make some friends for support (add me, if you'd like). I really suggest that you commit to logging your food and water diligently, and find some activity that interests you.

You can do this! And it can even be fun!
  • focus4715
    focus4715 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome to MFP. I've had wonderful success in the couple months I've been here. Take time to learn how the site works, make some friends for support (add me, if you'd like). I really suggest that you commit to logging your food and water diligently, and find some activity that interests you.

You can do this! And it can even be fun!

Thanks so much!!! Water is my biggest challenge
  • Barro627
    Barro627 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Dear fellow traveler,
    In my experience the four cornerstones of success are :
    1. A strong desire or reason for change.
    2. A sustainable, common sense plan that we can believe in and work daily.
    3. Commitment that defies external circumstance and negative attitudes from others.
    4. Imagineering scenes and feelings of success; far more commanding than will power.

I hope that you find this film as valuable as I have.
    It's a life changer...changed mine.

No companies to join, no products to buy. Just incredible results
    based on wide-ranging research.

Watch the video- Eat Fast and Live Longer by Dr Michael Mosley.

I'm over 30lbs down and all vitals normal.
    Remember, you can do anything for 24 hours.
    All the best,
    Barry
  • JenToms80
    JenToms80 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Those pesky boyfiends!

Feel free to add me