Recipe Apps

Options
sydkel29
sydkel29 Posts: 27 Member
Is there any recipe apps out there with healthy recipes on it that is easy to use? I'm needing to revamp my diet and I hate to cook. :) Since I use my phone for many things I thought a good app would help me out.

Replies

• kickivale
    kickivale Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Epicurious has a good app. You can filter the results to show seasonal, healthy, vegetarian, whatever. Huge database, user friendly
  • sydkel29
    sydkel29 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Epicurious has a good app. You can filter the results to show seasonal, healthy, vegetarian, whatever. Huge database, user friendly

Thank you!
  • frankysgurl
    frankysgurl Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I was just searching apps this morning trying to find something that had good healthy recipes - I always needs to stay motivated and plan, plan, plan ;)

I'll have to check out the Epicurious app!
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Options
    Check out www.rippedrecipes.com - I don't think they have an app but their website looks and works fine on my phone. You can search by any macro (calories, fat, protein, carbs, etc.) and a ton of other criteria. Love it!

They also have a meal planner feature where you can enter your calorie/macro goals for the entire day and they'll give you recipes to try that will fit in your day.
  • trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    Try Skinnytaste & all recipes. On allrecipes,they have nutrition info for recipes.Also,you can change servings to a diff number,example,it says 6 servings,change it to 2. Lots of reviews too.
  • lindeyrae1028
    Options
    Check out www.rippedrecipes.com - I don't think they have an app but their website looks and works fine on my phone. You can search by any macro (calories, fat, protein, carbs, etc.) and a ton of other criteria. Love it!

They also have a meal planner feature where you can enter your calorie/macro goals for the entire day and they'll give you recipes to try that will fit in your day.

OMG! I just started looking into this website and I am in love! Thanks!