Trader Joe's finally opening in Denver Metro tomorrow!!!

Options
EmilyJackCO
EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
After many many years, and so many trips to ABQ or California to beg, borrow and steal goodies from Trader Joe's.... 3 stores are opening here in the Denver Metro tomorrow for Valentine's Day.

One is in Boulder, one is in Cherry Creek (this one will have the liquor section for all of your 2 Buck Chuck needs), and the other is right down the block from my work here in Greenwood Village.

So - I haven't been able to shop here in the last 7 years, I did stop in one on a trip to SD and ABQ about 3 & 4 years ago. What are the MUST buys that I have to find and put in my cart sometime next week?

I am desperately looking forward to the Kenyan Peaberry Coffee!!

Replies

• BusyRaeNOTBusty
    BusyRaeNOTBusty Posts: 7,166 Member
    Options
    I have never ever been to a Trader Joes.
  • kbmnurse
    kbmnurse Posts: 2,484 Member
    Options
    Don't like the place. Overrated!
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    I stand corrected. I thought the booze was in Boulder.
  • EmilyJackCO
    Options
    I stand corrected. I thought the booze was in Boulder.

Yeah, I just went back and consulted the Post article, they stuck it in at the Colorado store, probably because of the space and the laws requiring it to be a separate area... I know where I'm buying presents now though! :D
  • EmilyJackCO
    Options
    Don't like the place. Overrated!

I've seen this a lot already, and I can grasp that. But I lived in San Diego for 9 years and did 80% of my grocery shopping at Trader Joe's. I just thought I would look for new and recent favorites that some people may have that shop there that I can try out as well. I know what I will be looking for to find old favorites as well. :)
  • ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,254 Member
    Options
    I want a Trader Joe's!
  • NianMaya
    NianMaya Posts: 108
    Options
    Congrats! I love Trader Joes and I shop there at least once a week for all my fruit and veggie needs. You will love it! Enjoy~