Hello from Toronto!

Options
Looking for some friends to help keep me motivated! :)

I'm 26, stay home mom & looking to lose around 70 pounds.

Also, I have instagram where I post pictures of progress, inspirations, and yummy healthy food I've made. Follow me @myfunfitjourney

Replies

• Miss_Stephenie
    Options
    also can someone tell me how i can get the tracker in my signature for these threads please
  • darkon
    darkon Posts: 5,342 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Hi there, and welcome to MFP!

You can add the standard weight loss ticker to your signature here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/forums/settings
  • sarahmichel101
    sarahmichel101 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Hey Toronto, I am in Fredericton NB! I need to lose about the same and am a stay at home.....unemployed person! I start my second degree in September and don't have any big plans before then. Add me and we can email back and forth on our progress.
  • nicola1141
    nicola1141 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Hello from downtown! :)

I'm a work-out-of-the-home Mom working on 40 lbs. or so. Feel free to add.
  • donnat238
    donnat238 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose another 63 lbs!
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    In from North York / MidTown / Whatever they call this part of the city. Just keep working at it and you'll get where you want to be. Feel free to add me.
  • Leo_05
    Leo_05 Posts: 4
    Options
    I am from Scarborough:) Stay at home Mom. want to lose 40 pounds
  • ShelleyTurgeon
    ShelleyTurgeon Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Hey there fellow Canadian... I'm out here in Alberta! Always like adding Canadian friends (Not the I dont like adding non-canadians) but would love to be your friend... add me if you like :)
  • akj4ever12
    akj4ever12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm from Baltimore, MD. I'm 16 years old and looking to lose my last 17 pounds. I'm here to motivate and support. Willing to be anyone's friend
  • faykeepitreal
    Options
    Hi guys and girls...I am looking to form a biggest loser team for Healthywage.com. I signed up for 25 per month for three months with the hopes of winning 10000 (top prize). Unfortunately its hard finding team mates, let alone team mates in Toronto. Check the site out and let me know if anyone wants to join my team. I am in the next contest for three months, starting Jan 31st 2014. Link me up if you want to be motivated together. I intend to change my life this year and Money is just a great way to keep motivated.
  • LAnne16
    LAnne16 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Hey I'm from Hamilton! Just a stone's throw :)

Feel free to add, I also have between 60-70 lbs to lose :)
  • Binouchette
    Binouchette Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Bonjour from Montreal.

I also need to loose around 60-70 pounds. Feel free to add.
  • stacerracer
    stacerracer Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    hey!!!im from Pickering!!!!!!! feel free to add me!!!! started my journey some time ago. fell off the wagon a bit but stayed in control!! Back at it!! i got another 50 pounds to go!
  • sherryperdue1970
    Options
    Hello..I am from Hamilton as well with about 100lbs to loose but i think i will be happy just getting below 200lbs for the time being at least...stillt aht makes it about 70lbs to loose but baby steps...my first goal is to get to 250...then i will re adjust my goals.
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    Hi. I live just outside Toronto but am in the city frequently. I have about 20 lbs to lose but my focus is on overall health rather than the scales.
  • mkwongh
    mkwongh Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    we are neighbors... Mississauga here! add me if you like :)
  • mart0308
    mart0308 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi :) I'm from Gatineau Quebec (next to Ottawa)
    I'm 36 and have over 150 pounds to lose so I will be here while.
    Need more friends so add me if you would like.
  • muaythaijunkie
    muaythaijunkie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    From whitby here, just joined MFP to try and lose those last 15 pounds after losing 10 within the last 3 months. Add me if you like!!
  • kaylachristine1016
    Options
    Hey, I'm in Ottawa. Add me :)
  • KRB28
    KRB28 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Not far from Toronto and I'm a stay at home mom too :) Feel free to add me if you like.