Critique my diary

Options
Looking for experts to take a look at my diary and let me know what you think. Should I make any adjustments to help with weight loss? I have about 60 lbs to lose to reach my ultimate goal.

Thanks in advance!

Replies

• navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Provide stats and open your diary.

Rigger
  • lrmall01
    lrmall01 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    I'm no expert, but it looks like your diary is closed. You'll need to change some settings if you want people to look at it. :-)
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    Settings > Diary Setting > Public > Save changes
  • karah0011
    karah0011 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Sorry! It's open now, I thought it was open but it was only open to friends. Thanks!
  • jojo28012
    jojo28012 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I think you are doing pretty well. Looks like a lot of Mexican food (my fav!!!). You might want to look at your sodium intake from Chipolte and your fat grams. Overall, keep up the good work!
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Need more protein.
  • navyrigger46
    navyrigger46 Posts: 1,301 Member
    Options
    Need more protein.

This is about the only thing I noticed, everything else looks fine to me.

Rigger
  • LianaG1115
    LianaG1115 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what my trainer told me today, proteins and greens!! Little to no carbs just yet for me until I can get the weight to drop (I've hit a plateau).
  • karah0011
    Options
    The sodium from Chipotle is horrible! We were on the go 2 nights in a row (which is very rare) and we figured Chipotle was the healthiest to grab.
  • karah0011
    Options
    Yes, Mexican food is a staple in our house considering I live in NM. So yummy! Trying to pass on the extra cheese, sour cream, etc.
  • karah0011
    Options
    I'll tell you what my trainer told me today, proteins and greens!! Little to no carbs just yet for me until I can get the weight to drop (I've hit a plateau).

Do you find that if you cut way back on carbs that when you start to eat them again, you gain the weight back? I have heard this from a few people so I am hesitant to try it...
  • michael300891
    Options
    More protein to prevent losses in lean body mass while you are lose weight (fat mass).

Doctoral Researcher in Exercise Adaptation and Metabolism:

Follow me on Twitter (https://twitter.com/Michael300891)