Looking for Positive Supporting Friends!

Options
Hello Everyone ! I'm looking for some positive supportive friends on MFP... I've been on MFP for a few weeks after hitting a plateau on my fitness journey going on almost a year now. I can also be a great supporters for those who need some extra positive support their way, especially on those days they just feel like WHY AM I DOING THIS WITHOUT AMAZING RESULTS. I feel like this often, but try to stay positive and some days come up short.

I'm looking to lose 20 pounds!

Replies

• hotmamajenE
    hotmamajenE Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    you can add me! Same goals in mind!
  • GinNJuice75
    GinNJuice75 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I have 39lbs more to go but feel free to add me if you like, or anyone else can :smile:
  • MaJacobs75
    Options
    Would love to have more friends for support! I've been fighting with my goals for quite some time now and have been on and off it for so long that it has been so frustrating! I have a couple of friends who have decided to join in with my on MFP and it has really helped me to stay on track! The more the support the better!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I think we could help each other with support & encouragement! I have sent you a friend request!
  • NoExcusesFitnessCoach
    Options
    Count me in. I'm all about being around positive people :smile:
  • roblesl65
    roblesl65 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Thank you Everyone! Im excited to have all of you as my new friends on MFP and look forward to supporting each other through this journey!
  • runner_esq25
    runner_esq25 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • mzzelainemac
    Options
    Hi,
    I just started this today, after a visit to the good ole doctors office and was told that I have Type 2 Diabetes. I have been trying to loose weight. I will definetly need some encouragement and positive motivation!
  • roblesl65
    roblesl65 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hello Mzzelainemac! We can get healthy together. I have found MFP as a very useful tool in losing weight and staying motivated
  • mzzelainemac
    Options
    Thank you!