Let's get to know everyone!

Options
ohkurt18
ohkurt18 Posts: 171 Member
I am in college. Elementary Education and Learning Behavioral disorders. Love children and I love animals. I am 22. Tell me about you! :)

Replies

• melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    Ummmm, do you know how many users there are on here? I don't want to seem negative, but are you really trying to get to know all of us?
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Doesn't Matter. I am willing to be friends with anyone who wants to be friends and willing to get to know anyone who wants to be known.
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options
    Hello.

I am Sam/Lilly and I am currently 28.

I joke. VERY hard. I don't mind making myself the butt of the joke, either. It's all fun.
    #EnjoyLife

-I like to run.
    -I like my junkfood.
    -I like bacon, twinkies, beef, cheetos, -need a daily coffee to burn cals-, prefer to burn more than 1,000-1,500 when I burn so that I can eat all I want throughout the day.
    -I love to drink water, you could say I'm a bit of a waterfiend. However, once in a while I will have some Dr. Pepper and Coca Cola. (Sometimes mixed together).
    -I love the color red.
    -I have a cat.
    -I'm an excellent driver, except when it comes to mailboxes, so put your mailbox somewhere I can't hit it or you'll be picking up pieces of it in the morning if you invite me over!
    -I sing very badly, but I continue to sing.
    -When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is look for my phone.
    -Sometimes in the morning I walk around with one eye closed because I'm still not done waking up.
    -I curse a lot. Like a damned sailor. No shame.
    -I can listen to all sorts of music, even though right now I'm listening to this and laughing my butt off: http://youtu.be/y9edgycYFQI
    -I love "My little pony"
    -Favorite animal: Hummingbird
    -Goal in life: Keep on running and eating anything and everything. There are too many foods out there in the world to try! I want to try them all. Company shall not be refused, if anyone wants to join.
    -
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    TL;DR?
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Means "Too long; Didn't read". It will be long. Give me a bit.
  • softncudly
    softncudly Posts: 722 Member
    Options
    I am in college. Elementary Education and Learning Behavioral disorders. Love children and I love animals. I am 22. Tell me about you! :)

I am an administrative assistant who loves to spend time with friends, watch old movies, eat extremely spicy food and exercising. I don't want to give my age.

(P.S. I am old enough to be your mom. :laugh: )
  • I am in college. Elementary Education and Learning Behavioral disorders. Love children and I love animals. I am 22. Tell me about you! :)

I'm studying behavioral disorders also (:
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Means "Too long; Didn't read". It will be long. Give me a bit.

Ok :)
  • ohkurt18
    Options

I'm studying behavioral disorders also (:

Oh cool! How is it going for you?
  • Lurrr_Durrr
    Options
    I like going for long walks on the beach. Watching sunsets while imagining the sun's splendor reflecting off of my future girlfriend's face.
  • ohkurt18
    Options

I am an administrative assistant who loves to spend time with friends, watch old movies, eat extremely spicy food and exercising. I don't want to give my age.

Age is just a number. I am 22 and my mom is 37. lol so if that says anything.

(P.S. I am old enough to be your mom. :laugh: )
  • JLHNU212
    JLHNU212 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I am an Investment Sales Assistant, which means I have to sit on my behind a lot, becuase my employer does not see the benefit in having those awesome desks that are either treadmills or stationary bikes!! HAHA! :) I am almost 30, only 2 more months of my 20's, which I am surprisingly NOT OK with!! :) Other than that, I have a toddler and a husband that take up MOST of my time! I would LOVE to be a runner, but I think I look REALLY uncoordinated when I do it!!!!
  • bperkins88
    bperkins88 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Im a mythical creature named Griffin, I am powerful and majestic. Some people consider me the "King of Creatures".. but I don't like to think of myself that way. I am just your average Joe in the Creature world. If anyone has priceless possessions or treasures they would like me to watch over for them .. I am an ideal choice to guard over them.

Other than that, I'm a pretty normal Griffin!

Nice to meet you -shakes hand-

EDIT:

Seriousness:

I'm 25 .. name is Brandon. Some people call me Perky. No one on here though. lol

I'm extremely sarcastic and love to have fun.. I joke around a lot, and enjoy seeing people laugh or smile. Laughter is one of those few things in life that makes me happy to see. Especially a genuine smile or laugh.

- My favorite exercise is Cardio <3
    - I try to burn at least 1000-1500 calories per day so I can eat whatever I want
    - drink tons of water per day but enjoy a Lemon Iced tea every once in a while
    - I am not a good driver what-so-ever but somehow received a Commercials Drivers License -shrugs- *stay off the road/side walk* lol
    - Favorite animal : Penguin <3
    - Favorite Color : Red
    - Car Color : Red

I'm going to stop here because my fingers are getting tired. maybe I'll come back and finish some other day.
  • christmre
    christmre Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36, a stay at home mom, and I home school two of my three boys. They are 12 and 10 years old. My oldest is 17 and goes to public school. I have been married for 13 years. I am disabled, I have RA and Type 2 Diabetes. I hope you really like the site and meet a lot of supportive friends!
  • Sinisterly
    Options
    Okay, I'm done with my "TL;DR"

Haiii
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Hello.

I am Sam/Lilly and I am currently 28.

I joke. VERY hard. I don't mind making myself the butt of the joke, either. It's all fun.
    #EnjoyLife

-I like to run.
    -I like my junkfood.
    -I like bacon, twinkies, beef, -need a daily coffee to burn cals-, prefer to burn more than 1,000-1,500 when I burn so that I can eat all I want throughout the day.
    -I love to drink water, you could say I'm a bit of a waterfiend. However, once in a while I will have some Dr. Pepper and Coca Cola. (Sometimes mixed together).
    -I love the color red.
    -I have a cat.
    -I'm an excellent driver, except when it comes to mailboxes, so put your mailbox somewhere I can't hit it or you'll be picking up pieces of it in the morning if you invite me over!
    -I sing very badly, but I continue to sing.
    -When I wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is look for my phone.
    -Sometimes in the morning I walk around with one eye closed because I'm still not done waking up.
    -I curse a lot. Like a damned sailor. No shame.

OK, I saw you like beef, I do too! I am addicted to beef jerky though. My favorite colors are Teal and silver. I love my pitbull. He is a baby. I can sing a little. But I am not sure. lol I try to just drink water. Though today at dinner a had a mojito.
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    I am an Investment Sales Assistant, which means I have to sit on my behind a lot, becuase my employer does not see the benefit in having those awesome desks that are either treadmills or stationary bikes!! HAHA! :) I am almost 30, only 2 more months of my 20's, which I am surprisingly NOT OK with!! :) Other than that, I have a toddler and a husband that take up MOST of my time! I would LOVE to be a runner, but I think I look REALLY uncoordinated when I do it!!!!

I am 22 and was having a hard time. Ha My dream is to just run and keep running. Aww a toddler? whaat is their name? and i can imagine a husband and toddler will take you time. Ha. Do you like you job?
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Im a mythical creature named Griffin, I am powerful and majestic. Some people consider me the "King of Creatures".. but I don't like to think of myself that way. I am just your average Joe in the Creature world. If anyone has priceless possessions or treasures they would like me to watch over for them .. I am an ideal choice to guard over them.

Other than that, I'm a pretty normal Griffin!

Nice to meet you -shakes hand-
    Well giffin, will you watch over my rock collection? its very important to me.
  • ohkurt18
    Options
    Hi, I'm 36, a stay at home mom, and I home school two of my three boys. They are 12 and 10 years old. My oldest is 17 and goes to public school. I have been married for 13 years. I am disabled, I have RA and Type 2 Diabetes. I hope you really like the site and meet a lot of supportive friends!

Is there a reason you are home schooling? Do you like it? or was the public schools not your idea of what a school should be?
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'm 40something. Family man with a wonderful wife and a couple strapping young boys, 10 and 13. I dote on all them daily.

I play competitive tennis, spend as much time outdoors as possible, hunt, fish, off road, etc.

I have worked in education for over 20 years and I dabble in just about everything - teaching, instructional design, instructional technology, graphics, instructional multimedia development, networks, IT, business analysis, processes, and more.

I just wanna look good naked.

I love peanut butter and eat PBJ's almost everyday.

I drink.
    Often.