Looking for a pal!

Options
Hey guys,

I'm 18 years old and just looking for someone who wants to stay in contact to motivate each other!

My goal is to lose weight, eat healthier and go to the gym regularly! So far I've lost about 8 to 9 lbs. But my problem is that I always keep going for a few days (once even for a few weeks) but then (I don't know why, maybe it's stress because of my job, maybe something else) I let myself completely go: instead of going to the gym I buy chocolate and sweets, but not as a treat or to enjoy it, I rather eat as much as I can until I feel sick without even caring about what it is.

Maybe there's someone in a similar situation, or even anyone else who wants to chat with me and just keep each other going!

Cheers
Jess

Replies

• Th4ib0xer
    Options
    It could be due to stress or cell starvation. Be sure to properly fuel your body while your working out and make sure your eating enough. Binges are not uncommon in the dieter's world. Just be sure to get back on track and drink a lot of water to reduce the water weight after a binge. Remember you only have to be strict about 80% of the time. Treat yourself every now and then. Just don't over due it!
  • jacdog88
    jacdog88 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Try making your meals ahead of time and labeling calories, protein, carbs, etc so you can mix and match meals throughout the day. I'd be happy to be your pal :)
  • newy1971
    Options
    Hi Jess, I have been there and done the same. Try not to beat yourself up about it. Try to remain positive and above all dont give up !!!.
    I could do with someone to help with the motivation side. If you ever need someone to chat to, drop me a few lines and i promise i will reply. :-)

Newy