anybody manage to ditch a hanging belly?

Options
you know what im talking about. a gut that hangs over your pants?

tips? pics?

Replies

• SpecialSundae
    SpecialSundae Posts: 795 Member
    Options
    It will go when you lose enough fat. Mine wasn't quite an overhang but it wasn't small.
  • MaJacobs75
    Options
    I got a bit of it and after working out 4xs a day for 30 - 60 minutes and constantly on the go at work with a mix of staying in my calorie goal and eating healthier foods, it had been a bit of an annoyance for awhile. But I was able to start getting it slimmed down a bit and for me it is harder to get rid of that fat from my tummy and thighs.

Just keep at it and make sure you meeting your daily goals and it will eventually get burned off. If you want faster results just add more cardio and weight lifting to your regimen. Just remember to give it some time, everyone is different and sometimes it takes longer then others. And don't overwork yourself, putting unnecessary strain to your body never helps.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    thx guys. was just seeing if it was possible! it seems like its the last place i lose.. or maybe the first, but i just havent noticed cause its my most troublesome spot =]
  • broox80
    broox80 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I had on a tight pair of jeans the other day and my muffin top looked like a busted can of biscuits!!! I am of no help to you!!
  • JustineTakesItBack
    Options
    I had a hanging tummy that i had to kinda tuck into my pants...><

It is mostly gone! I am not anywhere near my goal weight (but I think if I keep strength training I will be changing my goal.) I just try to eat as healthy as possible (doesn't mean I give up everything.) and work on core between sets of weights. And I lift. My trainer told me people tend to lose the top part of their stomach before their bottom. Mine tends to do that. It just takes some time!

Edit: You can check my photos to see for yourself! But I didn't post the actual tummy hanging out.
  • amandakev88
    amandakev88 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I had on a tight pair of jeans the other day and my muffin top looked like a busted can of biscuits!!! I am of no help to you!!

HA!!
    I had a hanging tummy that i had to kinda tuck into my pants...><

It is mostly gone! I am not anywhere near my goal weight (but I think if I keep strength training I will be changing my goal.) I just try to eat as healthy as possible (doesn't mean I give up everything.) and work on core between sets of weights. And I lift. My trainer told me people tend to lose the top part of their stomach before their bottom. Mine tends to do that. It just takes some time!

Edit: You can check my photos to see for yourself! But I didn't post the actual tummy hanging out.

This is helpful, thank you! i find the same with the top part..

and to the link posted above--thank you.. those aren't the same kinda bellies though. im talking about kinda fluffy hangers not rock hard metabolic beer guts, though totally similar and equally inspiring. =]
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!