22 y/o Med student

Options
Hey guys, I heard about this through a friend who has experienced success with it. My biggest concern is staying committed amongst the stress of medical school. I am hoping to meet some people that are in the same or similar position as I am so we can all motivate each other!

-Varun

Replies

• BughaBear
    Options
    Im not in the same boat as u but I lacked motivation and findin this site about almost a month agi was great I have stuff to countin what I eat and exercisin. I have lost 7 lbs since Nov 10 and Im so proud of myself!!
  • vgarg219
    vgarg219 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Thanks Viviana, I am definitely hoping I can keep the fire burning with the help of this site and people like you, thanks again for your reply.
  • chocolatnoir
    chocolatnoir Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm not in med school, but I'm a 31 year old lawyer with my own law practice and about 20 lbs to lose. Stress! :) Welcome, and feel free to add me as a friend. I joined MFP earlier this month and really love it.

Good luck with your goals!
  • JaydeSkye
    JaydeSkye Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm not in the SAME boat, but a similar one. I'm 25 and doing law school. I also have 3 kids. I def know what it's like trying to balance everything in life!
  • NurseMommy
    NurseMommy Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I gained 40 pounds in nursing school, When you live on fast food and sit on your rump and study it packs on fast!! so I feel you. good luck! one thing that I figured out towards the end of my year was that i could read and walk at the same time.... who knew! lol So now my books accompany me to the treadmill