I have yet to "introduce myself"

Options
Hello all! I am Alexandria!!! Or Alex... I am 21 years old and have been in the military since I was 17 years old, when I joined the military I gained 10 pounds during boot camp. I maintained that weight until I got pregnant and gained just over 40 pounds. You can read my signature to see what happened next. I have been suffering from a bit of anxiety and way too much stress. Parent issues, Military issues and now weight issues. I am trying to have a positive outlook and be a bit more relaxed. I am very interested in having a myfitnesspal buddy or buddies, I think motivation/support is just what I need. I think I am going to upload some of my most embarrassing belly pictures to my profile... Just to show that though I am 5'5'' and 152 pounds, I am still a chubby person who needs to lose weight and could use the support. Mind you these pictures are not very recent so... Anyways... I am married to a loving husband who thinks I am perfect but supports my efforts to feel better about myself. Feel free to add me:) Wish me luck, my first weigh in since committing to this program is on Wednesday!

Replies